[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hadda be done. Imao. Sooooo much has changed since the video was made.
I know that Cakes is really proud of her new buttons! So please show some love. Or she might get highly upset and quit making AWESOME themes for us. Roflmao
I really likes the new diamond/crystals ones!
Haven't seen Robbie72 around for a while???? Well...maybe we have over chickified for Robbie???
That hadda be done too imao. Lol

Sent from my Droidz

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Great work! I have a request from my better half....she has a Droid Incredible.....will this theme ever make it over to the Dinc? Shes run UD,and a few other roms....please..please....lol.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the port for CM. I had a girl test it and it installed fine but she said a while later all her apps started fc'n then she had a hard time restoring. Now i don't know what to do.

@ Raw Dodge - I'll look into it. What rom? UD?

kwalnut

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the port for CM. I had a girl test it and it installed fine but she said a while later all her apps started fc'n then she had a hard time restoring. Now i don't know what to do.

i cant test for you if you'd like

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

i cant test for you if you'd like

if you mean you can test that would be great! I'll pm you :D

kwalnut

Reaction score
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Corina,before I have her D/L and install,I wanted to make sure that the UD 2.5/CM link for the fiances Dinc? I cant log onto UD forums for some reason, to see what else UD 2.5 is built for......thank you for all your hard work......

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Ok she installed it,and its working perfectly. THANK YOU! BTW we forgot to uninstall Pandora,and there was no F/C,it seems to function normally.....

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it going. I'm sorry for lack of help I was unable to do anything for the last couple day due to real life gettin in the way :rofl3: