[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rockin' Rainbows UD 2.4.0 will be released tonight. I have it working on my droid and am uploading now.

YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!:yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01::yeahbaby01:

I know was hard for ya. Hopes folks appreciate you! You know I do!dancedroid

Smokie

Reaction score
im having trouble with Rockin Rainbows for UD 2.4, my market keeps force closing and for some reason my downloads never actually start. they just sit there forever. I have wiped and tried reinstalling the theme over UD fresh 3 times so far. same outcome every time. also tried wiping data/cache from market under applications. no difference. any idea on what I can do to fix this? came from the old version of RR and was fine. no one else having any isses?

market is also force closing a lot.

Tsip85

Reaction score
I'm having hte exact same problem, but I'm on UD 2.3 and the Peppermint Twis theme. I'm about to install the downloaded version of the updated Market app and see if that works.

Smokie

Reaction score
I'm having hte exact same problem, but I'm on UD 2.3 and the Peppermint Twis theme. I'm about to install the downloaded version of the updated Market app and see if that works.

I am about to do the same thing.

Tsip85

Reaction score
Bummer. Didn't work for me. Same issues, but now an unthemed non working market. Let me know if it works for you.

Smokie

Reaction score
Bummer. Didn't work for me. Same issues, but now an unthemed non working market. Let me know if it works for you.

nope.. wouldn't work for me either. I couldn't even uninstall the current market, kept failing. I tried to wipe again, and reinstall everything for the 4th time. phone worked fine for a little while.. went to make a call, it locked up rebooted and started to boot loop again.. rough day so far ;[

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
On dear.. I'll get right on this. I'm not having that problem but then again I put on the new market. Anyone wanna test that?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
here's a couple screenshots of the new market:

snap20101212_144309.png

snap20101212_144337.png

Tsip85

Reaction score
OK, now I'm in business. I just started all over. I flashed UD 2.4 then added my theme (peppermint twist), then I installed the new market app. I used root explorer instead of SPRecovery. I just copied it over and replaced the exsisting file and set permissions. Now everything is working smooth.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Corina, this theme is sooo awesome!! Is there any chance of getting it ported for the Droid X?

Thanks! I don't know about theming for a phone i don't have....I could try? what rom are you using or does the X only have themes?