[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Liberty has landed!!

Stolas

Reaction score
Downloads just fine. I have no idea what would cause that...[/QUOTE]

I dont know what was causing it. I normally install the rom, update apps, install the theme. And that was resulting in the cant download message. So i installed the rom, then the theme, and everything seems okay now.. odd.. but works :p

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Just tried it out, not bad, just wasn't for me. I tried installing stock liberty back and some of my font is still purple :S. Kind of looks nice but weird lol. And some of the apps are still themed.

Kind of looks like it's LA Lakers themed lol

dstortz

Reaction score
Just tried it out, not bad, just wasn't for me. I tried installing stock liberty back and some of my font is still purple :S. Kind of looks nice but weird lol. And some of the apps are still themed.

LOL... I had to just wipe data to get mine back, I flashed the rom to show my wife (trying to get her to take my D2 so i can buy a DX, but she is still in love with her BB).

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Downloads just fine. I have no idea what would cause that...

I dont know what was causing it. I normally install the rom, update apps, install the theme. And that was resulting in the cant download message. So i installed the rom, then the theme, and everything seems okay now.. odd.. but works :p[/QUOTE]

So you're running the themed market?

@ LadyAngler THANK YOU for the awesome docks :D

Stolas

Reaction score
Ya, she has the themed market on it. I dunno what was going on. I know at the time vzw was messing with there computers and what not. But when i got up the next morning i flashed liberty mounted system flashed Rockin Rainbows, and went through the normal set up and it worked just fine. She absolutely loves it so thank you !!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

LOL... I had to just wipe data to get mine back, I flashed the rom to show my wife (trying to get her to take my D2 so i can buy a DX, but she is still in love with her BB).

OMG that's just wrong!! :rofl3:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Hey Corina, I LOVE YOUR THEME!!!! but i had to boy it up a little...LOL~ would you allow me to send you the link so you can check it out?
I kept it true to the rainbow and pulled from the D1 theme u have and made it work for liberty 1.0~

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Congrats on getting a d2/dx theme out.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Corina, I LOVE YOUR THEME!!!! but i had to boy it up a little...LOL~ would you allow me to send you the link so you can check it out?
I kept it true to the rainbow and pulled from the D1 theme u have and made it work for liberty 1.0~

THAt's AWESOME! Lots of guys have said they'd rock this if it wasn't so girly. Lets see what you have :D

Congrats on getting a d2/dx theme out.

Spankies PC! I'm having a lot of fun with this!!:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Reaction score
Any plans to update this to Liberty 1.5?
I've already upgraded my DX to 1.5 and would like to take my Wife's and Daugher's D2's up. However, I want to be able to keep RR on there.

-Z