[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if it was mentioned before,but I was having problems getting Dolphin to install and found that when I uninstalled the Dolphin add-ons it worked

Yeah....something about my mod made it not work. So far it works ok standalone....but ad ons are a no go. Im going to download a themed one from the market and see how it works....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry for all the typing errors...My folks are down from up north, So i am trying to do this with out them getting offended... This is a lot of fun...

Haha.....just dont get disowned....

Droid_Fanatic

Reaction score
Just installed Golden Elegance onto Liquid Frozen Yogurt 1.5 and love the look. So far I've found that since flashing the theme GMail and the default browser no longer works. Both of them FC. I do hope there is a fix for this. I really love this theme.

Greg

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installed Golden Elegance onto Liquid Frozen Yogurt 1.5 and love the look. So far I've found that since flashing the theme GMail and the default browser no longer works. Both of them FC. I do hope there is a fix for this. I really love this theme.

Greg
Ok...so I decided to go back to the stock browser and re-loaded a good Gmail (I hope) onto all the current ROMs.

All should be good now. Or at least in 10 minutes when they all finish uploading.

RogerH

Reaction score
Yep, same here. Gmail force closes even after reflashing. Gmail works fine with UD 8, but when I load the theme it starts to FC.

Last edited:

Droid_Fanatic

Reaction score
Still having the same issue with GMail and stock browser force closing after flashing the latest download this morning. This is on LFY1.5

Greg

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok guys....I have one more trick up my sleeve.....will get it done in a couple hours. Sorry about this.

Droid_Fanatic

Reaction score
No problem. Meanwhile I've gone back to LFY 1.4 due to Market not syncing to show my purchased apps in the downloads list thus I can't restore them from the market. But I will give it another shot once the theme is updated to hopefully fix the fc's. Thank you and I do really like the theme. You wouldn't happen to have a version for LFY 1.4 would you?

Greg

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem. Meanwhile I've gone back to LFY 1.4 due to Market not syncing to show my purchased apps in the downloads list thus I can't restore them from the market. But I will give it another shot once the theme is updated to hopefully fix the fc's. Thank you and I do really like the theme. You wouldn't happen to have a version for LFY 1.4 would you?

Greg

I dont....sorry. Never made one...

tical364

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but my stock browser isn't themed and my gmail won't open since I've upgraded to ud8. Any suggestions?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Give me an hour....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok...everything is fixed now and here's what I did. I tested everything out myself....

1. Wipe Data/Cache
2. Install UD8.0
3. Install older version of GE.
4. Everything works
5. Install newer version of GE.
6. Gmail and Browser are broken.
7. Install older version of GE.
8. Everything works.

So moral of the story is....everything works now. Flash away friends.

Jaycea22

Reaction score
Got work and school all day. Can't wait to get home to try UD 8 w Golden Elegance.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got work and school all day. Can't wait to get home to try UD 8 w Golden Elegance.

Nice...school and work come first.