[Release] Succulent Desire v 6.5

shaggy13

Reaction score
well I think its in the ROM I went back to 2.1 worked fine, then to kangrade froyo 1.1 that worked fine then back to this one and nothing, google and beautiful widget no weather I've tried everything

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same here.... I hope Woody can figure something out to fix this?? I really love this rom...

GryphonD

Reaction score
snap20100709_171313copy.jpg

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I used clockwork and SPrecovery. I never install anything with RM, I don't really know why I have it other than to flash back and forth between recoveries?? Anyway, I installed another ROM the same way and it went off perfect?? I don't know what is wrong, but for some reason on 6.5 when I sign in to my google account it says that I am signed in but it only takes a second and I know thats not right... the other rom took about three minutes to sign me in.... it's like I am signing in but nothing is being loaded to my phone????

J

Johnly

pretty sure you just need to go into settings and allow google to use your location. Have you done that?

J

Johnly

I figured that was. With leaks and ROM's sometimes I have found a reboot necessary. I am sure you have done that too though?

J

Johnly

Yea had rom for day and a half...I doesn't bother me just thought someone else might have same problem
I guess I am curious too?
I hope it is just a setting, because this ROM is top notch.