[Release] Succulent Desire v 6.5

J

Johnly

*22899 said:
Didn't take you long to get that looking nice. Dark notification bare and such! Mines still stock white, been busy at work. I wonder how come he went with stock this time for the look.

no it didnt i did most of it last night mainly because i cant handle the white notification bar. i still have a few minor fixes to do. i'm contemplating on if i should upload the files for download or not fir those that want a dark bar.
I would love to have the dark bar:)

chewy74

Reaction score
anyone else experienced an issue sending MMS? it will show as being send, but the
recipient never receives it

Rsswga

Reaction score
my friend who has nextel blackberry can receive my mms messages but pictures never show, just the text..

it has been like this, nothing to do with this rom

J

Johnly

Had to check in real quick here. This BFS ROM is great. The first froyo I have run that I don't need a launcher to smooth it out. Looking forward to the woodyman themes (dark)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Had to check in real quick here. This BFS ROM is great. The first froyo I have run that I don't need a launcher to smooth it out. Looking forward to the woodyman themes (dark)

a themed version of SD v 6.5 is on its way in the next few hours.. :)

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

a themed version of SD v 6.5 is on its way in the next few hours.. :)
That was fast!

lol it doesnt take long ..... most of it was done this morning but i had a few minor changes to make this afternoon..

its finished now im just running it for a hour or so just to make sure theres no problems with it before i upload it.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Themes by Garrett? I like the sound of that!! With insane parting ways this could be your time to shine. Now where's that donate button! :icon_ banana:

And I use bannannananananas very sparingly!

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wiped and reinstalled the updated update and I am having some network "issues"?? News and weather widget won't show weather (Can't find location), Google Sign-in can't acquire location, and Beautiful Widgets only shows the time and date... shows N/A for location and nothing for weather icon??? anybody else have these issues??? I also didn't get the automatic market download?? Thanks if you can help...

GryphonD

Reaction score
I'd say, do it again. make sure since you already Wiped, that you Wipe again, three times. I just got a replacement Droid and installed on it with no issues at all. In fact it's running better than on my old Droid... Also, make sure you have nothing else on the Root/SDcard Dir, which is named update.zip or similar which could be causing any bleed over.

shaggy13

Reaction score
Just wiped and reinstalled the updated update and I am having some network "issues"?? News and weather widget won't show weather (Can't find location), Google Sign-in can't acquire location, and Beautiful Widgets only shows the time and date... shows N/A for location and nothing for weather icon??? anybody else have these issues??? I also didn't get the automatic market download?? Thanks if you can help...

I'm having the same problem with Beautiful Widgets N/A on he weather and I wiped three time, gotta make sure its clean

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wiped 3x and reinstalled......... worst than before...

Problems...

took forever for market to load
apps did not automatically download
several failed a manual download
beautiful widgets is not finding location
news/weather widget is not finding location
google browser is not finding location

all this was working with the test version I installed over my previous froyo ROM.... what gives???

anybody else having these problems??