[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

DroidJ

Reaction score
i'm running the holy blue themed one and lately its been a bit buggy, i'm running bekit 1100 kernel. mostly my screen has been freezing when i press the home button. sometimes it just restarts the phone

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
i'm running the holy blue themed one and lately its been a bit buggy, i'm running bekit 1100 kernel. mostly my screen has been freezing when i press the home button. sometimes it just restarts the phone
i had one issue were SD 6 woudnt wake up to the lockscreen today. i was running my theme and bekits 1000 LV kernel. i switched to a standard voltage kernel and now i havent had one problem. my phone is funny about LV kernels. i think pete has some any update zips for 1100 SV kernels.

jev

Reaction score
Hey guys, desperately want to try this ROM, but SPrecovery is not kind to my phone. any idea on an ETA for the update.zips????

Ditto, I also would like an E.T.A. on the update.zip. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

mike919

Reaction score
Hey guys, desperately want to try this ROM, but SPrecovery is not kind to my phone. any idea on an ETA for the update.zips????

Ditto, I also would like an E.T.A. on the update.zip. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I'll throw one together tomorrow

AWESOME!! your the man Stratt!!! by the way, i've been begging ANYONE to put the NEXUS theme on launcherPRO and noone will do it... :( wink wink!!

its weird NONE of my nandroids would EVER boot through SPRecovery. i would loop on the Moto logo screen. when i switched to clockworkmod my nandroids created with that work like a charm. never did figure out why

Last edited:

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score

I'll throw one together tomorrow

AWESOME!! your the man Stratt!!! by the way, i've been begging ANYONE to put the NEXUS theme on launcherPRO and noone will do it... :( wink wink!!

its weird NONE of my nandroids would EVER boot through SPRecovery. i would loop on the Moto logo screen. when i switched to clockworkmod my nandroids created with that work like a charm. never did figure out why

When I was first learning how to do nandroids, I was having an issue. As it turns out, the issue was how I was extracting the files. I would create the new folder for it. If I would go to the file folder, I'd open it, there'd be another folder, and when I opened that, there the files would be. I noticed that when I had nandroids that worked, I would just open on folder and then the files would be there.

I know, that probably makes lil sense. I don't know how else to describe it. But you can check it, yourself. Mount your sd card to your pc. Go to your nandroid folder. When you open it, you'll probably have a folder or two of ROMs. When you open that folder, it should be the files. If you have to open a second folder, then it won't work.

Make sure when you extract files that you select the nandroid folder and hit ok. Do NOT make a new folder. I hope this helps.

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
BTW, MyDroidWorld.com appears to have gotten FroYo working on the Droid. Woodyman, you know what to do. lol dancedroid

unkledaddy

Reaction score
OK OK what is this froyo shizzle my nizzles??

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score

FroYo (short for Frozen Yogurt) is the tag given to Android 2.2. Google has been naming their builds after sweets in alphabetical order. I don't know what A and B were, but Android 1.5 was Cupcake, 1.6 was Donut, 2.0/2.1 was Eclair (which we are currently running on our Droids).

FroYo comes w/ JIT enabled and as well as some other tweaks like apps2sd and Bluetooth voice dialing. People are reporting MFLOPS benchmarks in the 20s (on this ROM w/ P3's LV 1.2GHz kernel I'm getting consistent 9.8s, which are really good).

Devs are already getting to work on it, I just wanted to make sure Woodyman got the heads up, as I'm learning to really like his ROMs. I can imagine that if he optimizes 2.2, we'll have an amazingly fast ROM.

unkledaddy

Reaction score
I don't know what p3s are or hit LOL still new to all this stuff and how di I get the froyo Yankee doodle man dingo??

FroYo (short for Frozen Yogurt) is the tag given to Android 2.2. Google has been naming their builds after sweets in alphabetical order. I don't know what A and B were, but Android 1.5 was Cupcake, 1.6 was Donut, 2.0/2.1 was Eclair (which we are currently running on our Droids).

FroYo comes w/ JIT enabled and as well as some other tweaks like apps2sd and Bluetooth voice dialing. People are reporting MFLOPS benchmarks in the 20s (on this ROM w/ P3's LV 1.2GHz kernel I'm getting consistent 9.8s, which are really good).

Devs are already getting to work on it, I just wanted to make sure Woodyman got the heads up, as I'm learning to really like his ROMs. I can imagine that if he optimizes 2.2, we'll have an amazingly fast ROM.

B

budmonster

Is there anyway you could post the Modified Stock Mms app? I would like to use it on my ESE81 dexoed rom. Also that Sound Recorder app if possible...thanks guys.