[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-6.0-Atlantis

ugot2go123

Reaction score
Lol everything works now but I don't like that Alien Head thing.. How can I change the launcher again?

ugot2go123

Reaction score
Yeah I've been using it but eh I'm just gonna use the regular launcher they include for now. I wish all my market downloads would show what I used to have :-(

bomber889

Reaction score
You should get Titanium Backup for future ROM downloads. It backs up all your apps and you can restore them. You might want to go back to your backup, get titanium backup, back up your apps, and go back to SD Atlantis and restore your apps. Only if you really want all your apps back though.

ugot2go123

Reaction score
You should get Titanium Backup for future ROM downloads. It backs up all your apps and you can restore them. You might want to go back to your backup, get titanium backup, back up your apps, and go back to SD Atlantis and restore your apps. Only if you really want all your apps back though.

Ehh I'll get over it. It's kinda cool having a fresh Droid actually lol. Thanks for your help though :)

soops

Reaction score
install lwp

Been following this thread & finally tried SD v6.0. So far only it's stable & smooth. Only one fc on market downloading multiple apps (very 1st time) but since have not been able to duplicate. Great jobs to all of you involved..

Have 2 questions. So if I want to apply/install holy blue theme do I use metamorph or sprecovery or update.zip?

Same question on live wp. Do I use change each name/theme file to .apk? also does each file overwrite existing lwp that came with SD v6.0?

Thanks.

V

verian

Been following this thread & finally tried SD v6.0. So far only it's stable & smooth. Only one fc on market downloading multiple apps (very 1st time) but since have not been able to duplicate. Great jobs to all of you involved..

Have 2 questions. So if I want to apply/install holy blue theme do I use metamorph or sprecovery or update.zip?

Same question on live wp. Do I use change each name/theme file to .apk? also does each file overwrite existing lwp that came with SD v6.0?

Thanks.

udate.zip install for the themes and Lwp's. It will overwrite the existing lwp of the same nature of the lwp's your installing. Galaxy overwrites Galaxy but the rest will all be there.

soops

Reaction score
udate.zip install for the themes and Lwp's. It will overwrite the existing lwp of the same nature of the lwp's your installing. Galaxy overwrites Galaxy but the rest will all be there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will try some of the lwp(s) after lunch..

mike919

Reaction score
Hey guys, desperately want to try this ROM, but SPrecovery is not kind to my phone. any idea on an ETA for the update.zips????

mike919

Reaction score
also, why is NOONE theming launcherpro?? Its the smoothest one out there that doesn't suck up resources and everyone uses launcher2 and helix... the 3d is slick, but KILLS the resources on the phone badly... SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A NEXUS THEMED LAUNCHER PRO!! PLEASE!!! ITS ALL I'D USE!!!

DreamOperator

Reaction score
10characters
also, why is NOONE theming launcherpro?? Its the smoothest one out there that doesn't suck up resources and everyone uses launcher2 and helix... the 3d is slick, but KILLS the resources on the phone badly... SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A NEXUS THEMED LAUNCHER PRO!! PLEASE!!! ITS ALL I'D USE!!!

+1 :)