[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratt

Reaction score
good new, re flashed sp, nandroid working got succulent running, kinda confusing think im just gonna jump back to last backup, is there anyway i can just get a kernel to play with cpu ?

yup. That is where I was going with my last post. SP and Clockwork both have formats called nandroid, but THEY ARE NOT the same. Sp's nandroids will only work with SP and Clockwork nandroids will only work with Clockwork. DO NOT use a back up of clockwork with SP. It will not work. The kernels can be found on the first page of this thread. Enjoy the rom!

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Only thing I dont like but I know you can't really do with is landscape mode w/ the "sense" toolbar! So its still hasnt been answered is this anything like "sense"??? I'm not really to worried about considering I am getting the Incredible in June!

GryphonD

Reaction score
Theme issue

Can not get anything from DarkEdge theme packs to take place, other than "FaceBook" and "Pandora"

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Can not get anything from DarkEdge theme packs to take place, other than "FaceBook" and "Pandora"

The current version doesn't support dark edge at this time, some may apply but not all and there are no promises..

Me and xeudoxus have been chatting and the next release will fully support his theme..

GryphonD

Reaction score
Thank you for the info Woody, look forward to it. Currently this is my favorite ROM up there with the Zeus ROM which being in Alpha is still a bit glitchy for my use at the moment.

Droidlicous

Reaction score

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Well I wiped like 3 times than did the install and I still get random reboots, so I'm just going to go what I know works BB V1! I like the launcher though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.