[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

travis.palser

Reaction score
Just wanted to pipe in a say thanks for all the hard work on this. I just rooted my Moto Droid for the first time yesterday and installed your ROM.

I have to say that all the work you guys put into this stuff and the guides all over these forums made things buttery smooth for me and its really appreciated. Thanks again for the new phone :) and looking forward to further things to come.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Just wanted to pipe in a say thanks for all the hard work on this. I just rooted my Moto Droid for the first time yesterday and installed your ROM.

I have to say that all the work you guys put into this stuff and the guides all over these forums made things buttery smooth for me and its really appreciated. Thanks again for the new phone :) and looking forward to further things to come.

well, WELCOME to the forum man, glad to have you here.. glad to see your first post was for my ROM.. :) and yes, the members here are very helpfull, and feel free to post about any problems you may have, or PM me.. like i posted a sec ago, right now my days are busy with finals approaching and classes coming to an end.. but i'll try my best to get back to as soon as i can, and even when im not avaialable, someone usually is to help out..

so a quick thank you to everyone who helps in mine, and the teams absence, and thanks to my team for all their hard and much appreciatted work.. :)

diego02141

Reaction score
Can someone help

First of all I am new to rooting...

So I downloaded and installed the rom. Missing half of the apps and can't figure out how to change the themes. I also downloaded terminal emulator and when i tried listing the scripts, the message read permission denied. Can anyone please tell me if I am missing something?

stratt

Reaction score
First of all I am new to rooting...

So I downloaded and installed the rom. Missing half of the apps and can't figure out how to change the themes. I also downloaded terminal emulator and when i tried listing the scripts, the message read permission denied. Can anyone please tell me if I am missing something?

Did u back up your apps with a program like astro? If u did reinstall them. Did u do a nandroid backup before u installed rom?

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score
Hey woodyman....nice rom man!!! Any word on how soon you're gonna pit the app2sd feature?

possibly in 5.0.. but no promises, i don't use apps2SD so im sorry, but i am looking into it..

man you don't need to apologize!!!!!!!!! that's the ONLY reason why i was debating coming over here from ultimate driod! i just love the fact that i can show all my friends that i can use my sd card to store my apps and STILL have room on my phone's memory for more apps...hahha just a preference to me....i get a little depressed when i see i only have about 130mb left on my phone for apps :frown:

petman

Reaction score
never a stupid ? right,,, this Succulent-Desire-v-4.5 is for my droid operating on the newly released 2.1 update? My phone is rooted so I kinda understand how to back-up and install a rom.... but now people are saying be carefull not to install the wrong ROM, say one that is meant for 2.0.1, Thanks in advance!!

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
never a stupid ? right,,, this Succulent-Desire-v-4.5 is for my droid operating on the newly released 2.1 update? My phone is rooted so I kinda understand how to back-up and install a rom.... but now people are saying be carefull not to install the wrong ROM, say one that is meant for 2.0.1, Thanks in advance!!
this is a ese53 rom, its not the newest(ese81) but it deffenitly wont hurt your phone. this rom give you all the goodies of ese81 but its just a different build number.

diego02141

Reaction score
Thanks stratt, I got most of the apps back, but still having trouble changing fonts. Any tips?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
it seems like i don't have alot of the things thats supposed to be included. such as the motoroi video player which i really wanted to check out. also the smoked glass widgets. also the live wallpapers that are supposed to be included were in it.. any ideas?

diego02141

Reaction score
Dodger, I am having alot of the same problems...

it seems like i don't have alot of the things thats supposed to be included. such as the motoroi video player which i really wanted to check out. also the smoked glass widgets. also the live wallpapers that are supposed to be included were in it.. any ideas?

h3ndr1x

Reaction score
dancedroidBEST ROM I LOVE IT!!!!! RUNS SUPER FAST GREAT JOB!!!dancedroid

wisdroid

Reaction score
First - Great Rom. Super Fast, no FC's, etc etc. Awesome job guys and thanks.

Question: Is there any way to change the phone app only? I downloaded the Holy Blue theme and have a different phone app I may want to install. Thanks again.

ShootME1

Reaction score
Okay.. so I'm fairly inexperienced with scripts but I've been doing a lot of ROM switching and this and that... I just DL'd this ROM and it's super fast compared to CM and others I've been trying...

Problem is I CAME from a CM base where I believe I had the 2.1 clock installed, and I'm guessing this installed 2.0.1 alarm clock.. so now I've got both.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of 2.0.1 alarm clock?

Looking forward to seeing how this compares in battery life with smoked glass (which was also very fast for me)

Oh and while we're at it.. I'd like to change the font to Droid font, if anyone wants to help me there I'm all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.