[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskurucz

Reaction score
Awesome ROM! But I have a SERIOUS problem with it lol How come I can't download anything from the market? I get an error message saying "Download was unsuccessful, please try again"

I tried many different apps and no luck. Any ideas? This is the first time using you ROM and so far it's the best except for the market problem.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Awesome ROM! But I have a SERIOUS problem with it lol How come I can't download anything from the market? I get an error message saying "Download was unsuccessful, please try again"

I tried many different apps and no luck. Any ideas? This is the first time using you ROM and so far it's the best except for the market problem.

Hate to have to telll u this but..... your going to have to wipe data/cache, and cache partition.. :(

Also to eveyone waiting for Atlantis, its very close to done, theming is all that's left.. :) along with writing some update.zip (s).. :)

jskurucz

Reaction score

Hate to have to telll u this but..... your going to have to wipe data/cache, and cache partition.. :(

Also to eveyone waiting for Atlantis, its very close to done, theming is all that's left.. :) along with writing some update.zip (s).. :)

Sigh. Oh well. I have nothing else to do. Thanks for the help!

edit: got it working after wiping data/cache...
5 thumbs way up!! Good work!!

Last edited:

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is verian. my other name got deleted by a mod. There was a small change to your story yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.