[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.0

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Any chance of gettig a ESE81 base and a reboot option?

ive been playing with an ese81 in my spare time, i personally havn't really noticied a difference, but i understand everyone wanted the newest thing.. so i'll work more on it.. as for a reboot option its possible, be ready for 4.5.... not within the next week though.. lol

unkledaddy

Reaction score
How do I download this do I need a PC or can I do it using my phone help

kxs783kms

Reaction score
Hey Woodyman, love the rom. I think it's great and a lot of people are sleeping on you. This is really smooth and I love the HTC themed launcher. But once I installed, I immediately received the update from Verizon, eventhough this is already a 2.1 rom. So do I just accept the update or do you have a fix for this already? Thanks in advance.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Hey Woodyman, love the rom. I think it's great and a lot of people are sleeping on you. This is really smooth and I love the HTC themed launcher. But once I installed, I immediately received the update from Verizon, eventhough this is already a 2.1 rom. So do I just accept the update or do you have a fix for this already? Thanks in advance.

Hey man thanks, and as long as you have SPRecovery installed then your fine, but yes accept the update, and recovery will stop it..
I HAVE ONLY TESTED THIS WITH SPRecovery 99.3 version..

if you get the notification just hit install it's ok.. If the OTA is blocked then your battery drains faster so it is not blocked on the ROM, :)

kxs783kms

Reaction score
Cool, thanks what i have....99.3b. I'll accept and see what happens. Thanks for the reply.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
does this have any htc widgets included?

no, this is not a sense ROM, sorry, xdaustin has the sense ROM, but be warned that it has bugs, and its not his fault.. if the HTC widgets worked i would put them in for you, but they wont.. :(

bL33d

Reaction score
i ended up themeing it myself looks perfect with this rom kinda on a sense kick right now i think we all are :p here is link to mm and update.zip to theme framework.apk also useing lockbot pro for sense lockscreen.

[THEME] Desire theme

BOA

Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying this ROM out. I have a question;

Is this using the current 2.1 firmware and base? Base E..81? Or it's still what's posted?

Thanks

bL33d

Reaction score
this is ese53 but there really is not Mich diffrence if any at all, I actually get a better signal with this rom then ese 81 roms.

maddog94d

Reaction score

Hey man thanks, and as long as you have SPRecovery installed then your fine, but yes accept the update, and recovery will stop it..
I HAVE ONLY TESTED THIS WITH SPRecovery 99.3 version..

if you get the notification just hit install it's ok.. If the OTA is blocked then your battery drains faster so it is not blocked on the ROM, :)

This worked great was a little scared to do it at first but figured you knew what you were talking about. absolutely love your rom one of the best i have tried.