woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

grinchy

Reaction score
As of now I am running your 3.0 rom and using adamz 1.2 low voltage kernel...runs VERY smooth! no FC's...no glitches....nothing thus far....very good job my friend!

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Downloads fine. Install went well. Rom is fast and sweet.

Looks like when your room got taking over by Buzz Lightyear, you had to 1 upp him whith this rom.............ehh Woody? :happy:

gmony01

Reaction score
Rom is very fast and snappy. No FC's. I highly recommended this rom. Good job and thanks.

ieatscones

Reaction score
keep the feedback coming guys, anyone find any bugs or issues..

i noticed with the sense luncher2 the background bugs out.
NOW let me set up a situation, my background is "Grass" i play a high end game like Asphalt5, i go back to home, everything is fine, i put my phone to sleep, it comes back up, and my background has reverted to some random static wallpaper(same one each time). This is what happens, almost 5 times every day, its not TOO frustrating, but i mean, i think its a bug...

ieatscones

Reaction score
i have another bug too, but i think thats just Gr33k's problem, its a Launcher2 problem, i have to press the home twice, or swipe to the left or right to see my icons and stuff

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
yeah, those are just Laucher2 bugs, sorry guys, the laucher is not completly stable, just like it wasn't in 2.0.1.. im sorry and wish i had a fix but sadly i don't, and i don't think anyone has found a solution.. if you know of/have one let me know please.. :)