Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
What slot's are you running in that kernel CK? What is the highest clock speed of the one you are running?
7 Slot 550/1200 ondemand

Great battery/Temps (105 highest under load)

I like Chevy's on 2.1 as well....his run the best on my device across the board (2.1-2.2)

J

Johnly

What slot's are you running in that kernel CK? What is the highest clock speed of the one you are running?
7 Slot 550/1200 ondemand

Great battery/Temps (105 highest under load)

I like Chevy's on 2.1 as well....his run the best on my device across the board (2.1-2.2)
I am using 2.6.32.9-g103d848 android-build@apa26 #1
7 slot A 550/1200, OK. I got those temps at 800mhz on the kernel I am using. I am going to try the one you are using=) Thank u
I can under-clock it too right? I sometimes run 250-400mhz on froyo with zero issues and my battery life becomes terminator like.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@ Johnly...yes you can underclock it : )

report back how they work for you. When Chevy's kernel work they WORK if you know what I mean ; )

J

Johnly

OK, my droid HATES them Chevy kernels. I tried the lv u are using, and my phone got sick, showed a dead battery, kept rebooting, led red death, yeah, my droid is better with what I was with. Weird huh? Chevys kernels can only be under-clocked at 125/250 so I must pass for now. I wonder what would have been the result if I had the kernel before the ROM? Meh, all the best....when I got back to what I was running, 90% battery, green LED of life.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
wouldn't you know. I flashed the Pl3x Tom installed Chevy's kernel and went into endless FC's.

First time. Life in the root lane: )

Sent from my Droid

J

Johnly

Got my kernel back, 15 second boot time! Kill, kill, kill......

Kobra

Reaction score
Anyone having any issues with WiFi? (not WiFi tether) I have loaded it twice. One with Wide data/cache and it appears to pick it up but it will not seem to work as I have to go back to 3G. Any suggestions? Thanks!

mike919

Reaction score
Anyone having any issues with WiFi? (not WiFi tether) I have loaded it twice. One with Wide data/cache and it appears to pick it up but it will not seem to work as I have to go back to 3G. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Try a different kernel. Try a P3 LV for 2.2 froyo... never had a wi-fi issue with his on ANY ROM.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
will someone please help

ive asked this many times with no answers (not getting smart, im just saying lol)

i dont even remember when this started happening but now everytime i reboot i lose apps that i have downloaded recently. heres the weird thing...i dont lose them totally. they disappear from my homescreens...they disappear from my app drawer BUT if i go to market they are still there. even saying INSTALLED. and i can open them from there! but to get them back in my app drawer i have to uninstall...then reinstall. very annoying. and this isnt a succulant desire issue. ive flashed all the froyo roms/themes since ive noticed this issue and all of them do the same.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY? OR EVEN AN IDEA?

J

Johnly

Install bgill55 market fix. I don't know if that will help your issue?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
ive asked this many times with no answers (not getting smart, im just saying lol)

i dont even remember when this started happening but now everytime i reboot i lose apps that i have downloaded recently. heres the weird thing...i dont lose them totally. they disappear from my homescreens...they disappear from my app drawer BUT if i go to market they are still there. even saying INSTALLED. and i can open them from there! but to get them back in my app drawer i have to uninstall...then reinstall. very annoying. and this isnt a succulant desire issue. ive flashed all the froyo roms/themes since ive noticed this issue and all of them do the same.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY? OR EVEN AN IDEA?

are the widgets missing from home screen?? Does it not display them. If thats the case, the application is on the sdram. You can transfer them to phone when u go to settings and manage applications. Give that a try and let us know what happens

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Install bgill55 market fix. I don't know if that will help your issue?

tried it :( with no luck. now i havent wiped data/cache for a while. ive been flashing froyo roms quite a bit. would it be as simple as wiping data/cache? i just havent because all the release posts say i dont have to coming from another froyo rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.