[Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't wipe data or anything, and the market looks good (maybe that is why?). I installed bgill55's market fix for giggles, and that is working fine too. I recommend that first. The second time I loaded this ROM it fricken booted in 20 seconds.

Yea wow! sometimes I reboot and its like I never turn the phone of at all. It boots so fast sometimes.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!Had been waiting for this. Just have a couple questions, what kernels can I use with this rom and is there a way to get chrome to phone? Thanks a lot for your hard work, this rom is awesome

Here is the link to the Chrome to phone .apk and PC extension. If need help with setting it up feel free to ask.

code.google.com/p/chrometophone/downloads/list (cut and paste to browser)

Also as far as KERNEL'S go I always use chevy's thats just me. Its early so I'm not going to wake everyone up to ask for our official kernel of choice. I'm sure we'll get some links posted soon.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cleared data/cache in Market...battery pull and it fixed it.

Woody how about posting up the background you are using in the pull down. That would make a great wallpaper with this ROM.

I have to say to anyone with this market issue SORRY!!!! I don't think everyone is having this issue but I got it and it makes the market almost unusable. I just wanted to get a better fix description put here. So CK by (cleared data/cache in Market) do you mean literal in the market? Or is this the full blown SPRecovery clear Data/and cache.

J

Johnly

I didn't wipe data or anything, and the market looks good (maybe that is why?). I installed bgill55's market fix for giggles, and that is working fine too. I recommend that first. The second time I loaded this ROM it fricken booted in 20 seconds.

Yea wow! sometimes I reboot and its like I never turn the phone of at all. It boots so fast sometimes.
I am picky about what is running on my phone, an have only ran 2 froyo ROMS so far, but for the last day, I am happy I chose to try this. It will remain for quite some time. Yeah, never seen my phone boot so quick, hehe. Thank you. Now I just need one of those banners in my sig to show support, and give people that see it, an opportunity to click direct to your area. Can I?

PS, bgill55's market fix seems to only change the build number to something the market recognises? Is that the fix?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

I am picky about what is running on my phone, an have only ran 2 froyo ROMS so far, but for the last day, I am happy I chose to try this. It will remain for quite some time. Yeah, never seen my phone boot so quick, hehe. Thank you. Now I just need one of those banners in my sig to show support, and give people that see it, an opportunity to click direct to your area. Can I?

PS, bgill55's market fix seems to only change the build number to something the market recognises? Is that the fix?

yeah man, feel free to use our sigs/banners.. i don't mind at all.. thanks for the support.. and for the market issues, idk why some people have them and others don't.. cause for me i havn't had a single issue with anything..

GryphonD

Reaction score
You know I'll be checking this one out....so much for getting to bed early tonight.

Also, if someone successfully is able to put a theme on this, please post. I'm most interested in a Smoked Glass theme. Tomorrow I'll try one of the BGill55 Froyo ones he made for Chaos.

928black update.zip, BlueEnergy update.zip and SteelBeastupdate.zip install and run just fine. Most often you will want to use that format with Froyo builds as of the moment. Metamorph and Froyo = not exactly a friendly combination.

J

Johnly

yeah man, feel free to use our sigs/banners.. i don't mind at all.. thanks for the support.. and for the market issues, idk why some people have them and others don't.. cause for me i havn't had a single issue with anything..
Thank you sir!

GryphonD

Reaction score

Woody, to be honest I think it may have something to do with either what things are already on the problematic phone, or it could be the phones them selves... similar to Kernels on Phones. Some do, some don't.....

Example, my phone hates Chevy kernels on all builds (but) this one.... so the combination of Phone, kernel, apps... seems to have an effect on market here and there but not there if you catch my meaning.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Update: Market continued to not show ALL my payed apps.

So I had to use bgills market fix which is odd because I've never had that problem. First for everything : )

In regards to kernels I find on my device running 2.2 with Chevy's kernel (lv ) is the best set up. P3's run very hot and drain my battery on 2.2 specifically.

I pulled the PNG from the notification pulldown and resized it but it looks bad lol. Woody can you hook me up with a nice wall using it?

Sent from my Droid

LewiNC

Reaction score
Link Broken

I tried several times to d/l it, link is hosed....

Do you have another mirror? Is this up on ROM Manager??

J

Johnly

Update: Market continued to not show ALL my payed apps.

So I had to use bgills market fix which is odd because I've never had that problem. First for everything : )

In regards to kernels I find on my device running 2.2 with Chevy's kernel (lv ) is the best set up. P3's run very hot and drain my battery on 2.2 specifically.

I pulled the PNG from the notification pulldown and resized it but it looks bad lol. Woody can you hook me up with a nice wall using it?

Sent from my Droid
What slot's are you running in that kernel CK? What is the highest clock speed of the one you are running?

Status
Not open for further replies.