[ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting false LED notification? Just curious, I know it could be an array of issues/apps

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

nu2droid

Reaction score
Got to say battery is little less for me now. Running rooted stock was getting 12-14 hrs, now bout 10ish.

Had to get replacement due to damage, maybe next one will be better.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

matthskim

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix FC on Google talk video and Skype video chat. It would be awesome to be able to use this video function.

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix FC on Google talk video and Skype video chat. It would be awesome to be able to use this video function.

You might try uninstall/reinstall. Especially if this is a TB-restored app.

Sent from my SteelDroid D3 (3.0) and TapaTalk

Johnnyb

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting false LED notification? Just curious, I know it could be an array of issues/apps

Not yet.

Sent from my SteelDroid D3 (3.0) and TapaTalk

Stik

Reaction score

I did a video chat with my son last night and it worked just fine.

clownfrog

Reaction score

Yes, I have gotten this before. It happens rarely though and I don't know if I want to attribute it to the SD3.0 Rom or possibly an app that offers notifications.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Yes, I have gotten this before. It happens rarely though and I don't know if I want to attribute it to the SD3.0 Rom or possibly an app that offers notifications.

Ya its hard to tell, I use Handsent SMS, but have no notifications set with the Green LED (which is what I get randomly) maybe its something with the reinstall of the stock email, it typically happens the moment the screen turns off after a restart, who knows, thanks for the input.

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Is anyone else having an issue with the brightness button in the notification power widget? It will make the screen dim, but then not change it after that, and only cycle between "A" and dim (without actually changing the brightness.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with the brightness button in the notification power widget? It will make the screen dim, but then not change it after that, and only cycle between "A" and dim (without actually changing the brightness.

yes, never really noticed to be honest, I keep mine on Auto all the time, but yes it seems to be simply a toggle between Auto & no Auto (no auto setting it to lowest dim)

WhatiPhone

Reaction score

Mine does this also.

lotzakritters

Reaction score

I've noticed that to. Thought that's the way you made it. When I go from auto to not auto, it doesn't change till after the screen goes off. It there anyway to make the power widget black, like on liberty. Just because it looks cleaner. Looking forward to your next update.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

clownfrog

Reaction score

I have never hit that button and will be sure to never press it, ever. I will not even attempt to make eye contact with it. :biggrin:

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Thanks for the heads up guys. Until I can figure out how to get it to work, Im going to disable that particular button. Working on 4.0 now.