[ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

bigmike35

Reaction score
I know someone answered me about the ghosting in the status bar saying theres was not doing it. I reflashed it and i still see a lil ghosting but it is not as bad as in v2. Can anyone confirm if they see ghosting or dont have it at all. Maybe a bad dl or something i dn just wondering tho, thanks

svickstc

Reaction score
No ghosting here...but have since thrown a theme on top too, but before the theme i was not seeing any ghosting over about 4 hours

patfactorx

Reaction score
For some reason I can't CWM flash this rom or any other rom now. I am on v2.0 and even when I try to flash the SBF all it does is reboot. I am telling it to wipe everything too =0(

HELP!

svickstc

Reaction score
^^^Try Droid 3 Bootstrap recovery and hit recovery then reboot...or try re-flashing CWM and then reboot into recovery

ItsTrentB

Reaction score
Ive seen someone ask about this but I too download Universal inbox from the OP and installed it via CMW, and it opens just fine but once I open Yahoo or AIM, it force closes.... Messaging.apk has stopped unexpectedly.. Does anyone have a solution for this ?

Edit: Nevermind!

Last edited:

clownfrog

Reaction score
Donation link in my signature. :-D

BTW, has anyone tried to use GoLauncher 2.59 or 2.60 beta with v3.0? I tried with 1.0 and was having issues all over the place. I would love to replace the stock blur home app, but want to get peoples opinions on which ones work and dont, and which ones they really like.

Chevy,

I am running version 2.59 with no issues at all. I've tried it with the stock theme and several other ones that Go Launcher Ex has available and they all worked great. Your rom has been very fast and very stable. :hail:

patfactorx

Reaction score
^^^Try Droid 3 Bootstrap recovery and hit recovery then reboot...or try re-flashing CWM and then reboot into recovery

When I do a Bootstrap Recovery reboot all it does is reboot the phone instead of taking me into Recovery =o( why is this happening!?

I also tried reinstalling CWM and I still can't flash roms

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

GreenSnow

Reaction score
When I do a Bootstrap Recovery reboot all it does is reboot the phone instead of taking me into Recovery =o( why is this happening!?

It almost sounds like you are no longer rooted… that's juts my amature guess

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

Get Root Check off the market and see if you're rooted.

codemonkey2k5

Reaction score
Donation link in my signature. :-D

BTW, has anyone tried to use GoLauncher 2.59 or 2.60 beta with v3.0? I tried with 1.0 and was having issues all over the place. I would love to replace the stock blur home app, but want to get peoples opinions on which ones work and dont, and which ones they really like.

I am using GOlauncher 2.59 with no problems at all. I love that launcher!!!

Saw someone post that their GOlauncher settings were reset. Simple way to avoid that is to go in to your golauncher settings and hit the backup button. As long as you do not format your sdcard you will always be able to restore your settings.

CM

Last edited:

seasnake10

Reaction score
How come?

:blink: My phone wont budge when im doing step...
8: Connect the phone, and when it says "Connected", hit "Start"
When I hit the start button it does not do anything :frown:
I also don't understand the Gingerbread concept can anyone please explain

DJSketch

Reaction score
Go to battery manager and change your data settings. It probably got set to Data saver and that why your getting the wifi only notifcation..

Beamed down from my Droid 3

Yea that did the tric, did even think about looking there for the fix. Thanks again man.

patfactorx

Reaction score
anyone else having problems getting v3.0 from v2.0? Anyone else's CWM not letting them Flash roms?