[ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

kshen1

Reaction score
My instinct is that ROMs will be easily ported through the two devices though, since of the similar hardware. perhaps the radio might require some tweaking cuz you guys have "4g"

kshen1

Reaction score
Uh oh..what happened this time? *stares at the update in the OP*:blink:

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Uh oh..what happened this time? *stares at the update in the OP*:blink:

Actually, I know what happened. Im still learning how all these apps are tied together. I have been experimenting with different combinations of apps and custom one, and I think I have finally figured out what the problem is. If I figure it out for sure, I will let everyone know what the big hold up was.

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
OK guys, this is it. If this build boots, its time to upload and share it! Most of you may not notice the subtle differences, but they are there. More will come as I figure out how to get them to work. I made some changes to the animations for the battery and a few others, so Im checking to see if they work or not. I think I was doing it wrong the first few times, but this build will let me know. If not, then that will have to wait, and you will get a release in about an hour and a half! Thanks for all your support, and encouragement!

dominicusx

Reaction score
thank you

Joined this forum to tell you. I know that time is valuable. I appreciate the effort. Keep it up! Btw I found this forum through xda