[Release] New Theme - PINK-LIFE

jdixon74

Reaction score
Well i gave the pink one a shot and had it all set up, was talking to a very good friend and bam rebooted on me in the middle o the call :( Im gonna troubleshoot it more cause the only thing i did was update to Bekit 1.1 LV 5... ill have to try other kernals i guess to find a stable one...

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well i gave the pink one a shot and had it all set up, was talking to a very good friend and bam rebooted on me in the middle o the call :( Im gonna troubleshoot it more cause the only thing i did was update to Bekit 1.1 LV 5... ill have to try other kernals i guess to find a stable one...

oc is your issue. like you said, try a new kernel.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pink-Life is now availabe in rom manager.. updated to have a customizer. Also, googlevoice is up-to-date and a custom pink boot animation is now installed in the rom.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jrummy, thats some slick looking work there. Pink may not be MY color of choice per-say but for others that's so sweet man...

karns

Reaction score
I LOVE this! It's awesome! Thank you!!

Could you please add the custom boot animation to the op? I flashed the rom before it was added.

Thanks!!

rednukleus

Reaction score
WzAqd.jpg

Reaction score
Newbie question....

I just got a Moto Droid and am a complete newbie to the Android OS. I have been modding my Blackberries, but am learning that this is a completely different process with these phones than it was with the Blackberry OS. I LOVE this theme and would love to have it on my new Droid, but am struggling to understand how to go through the process of installing it. Are there some tutorials that I could read or view that would walk me through all of the steps that I would need to take in order to install this theme? I am a pretty techy girl and I know I could figure this out, I just need some help that would make it click and make sense. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks so much!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just got a Moto Droid and am a complete newbie to the Android OS. I have been modding my Blackberries, but am learning that this is a completely different process with these phones than it was with the Blackberry OS. I LOVE this theme and would love to have it on my new Droid, but am struggling to understand how to go through the process of installing it. Are there some tutorials that I could read or view that would walk me through all of the steps that I would need to take in order to install this theme? I am a pretty techy girl and I know I could figure this out, I just need some help that would make it click and make sense. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks so much!

Are you rooted? Do you have clockwork or sprecovery? Let me know and I would love to help you out.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score