[Release] MIUI Evolution [Theme]

arpitbull

Reaction score
Here is the link, I have a post that should be up soon on miui dev that has all the credit and such.

MIUI_EVO_1.0.zip

Last edited:

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
nice, question where did you find your lock screen icons and how did you change them?

mjh68

Reaction score
Won't let me download . Keeps giving me the wait 20 secs.. I do then I click download now and it just reloads the page and start the 20 seconds over again.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
The notfication bar is a little off on the right side, other wise spot on I've always like revolution themes glad to see it made it to miui

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Jarllax

Reaction score
Wow! I haven't even installed miui yet but can't wait to now. This theme is absolutely amazing looking! Also, looking forward to that wallpaper.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Mryank9

Reaction score
Download link doesnt work. I wait the 20 seconds then click download and it doesnt load. Please help because it looks awesome

OP
A

arpitbull

Reaction score
Download link doesnt work. I wait the 20 seconds then click download and it doesnt load. Please help because it looks awesome

Hi just downloaded it from my wok PC and my phone. It worked for me. Maybe try again.

Droidfish

Reaction score
This looks pretty sweet, definitely makes the best use of the square icons so far. One question, can this be applied through the MIUI theme manager?