[RELEASE] Importune, Xeudoxus and pandroid bring you....AVALON!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
avalonrelease.jpg

Droid Forums is proud to announce the Official beta release of the much anticipated Avalon Theme! This very unique theme is a rare gem because of it's striking white's, subtle greys and splashes of color throughout. The extensive and deep edits to framework are reminiscent of the epic Dark Edge UI but in white!

It's been months in the making and with these 3 gentlemen working countless hours perfecting and testing this gorgeous theme you definitely will not be disappointed.

Currently Avalon is only available for Sapphire 1.1.1 but other ROMS will be supported soon. Please support these gentlemen for their hard work and dedication to bringing you the best product possible for your Android device. They deserve it. Xeudoxus likes beer, and we've posted a link to "KudoLabs Web Development" at the end of this post. KudoLabs is run by importune and pandroid. They wanted it known that they don't want handouts- but even recommending one person to their development site will help them stay afloat. They provide personal support to anyone who hosts on their servers, too!

A couple of screenshots of avalon setups from some of users on the forums here(hailtothetheif83 and bmx24):

avalon1.jpg
avalon2.jpg

Please remember that they are releasing this to the public as an open beta. They requested people report any issues to them and to not expect perfection. So jump in!

If you are looking for something truly unique look no further and download Avalon now!!!

---->Avalon v0.2 Open Beta<----

ck

Last edited:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys for giveing DF the release threads guys!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'd really like to see this for stock Froyo!

Sapphire is pretty close to stock. Nothing fancy in all honesty. Fire it up it's beautiful.

Soo are you saying stock can use it? I'm on metick's new FRG83 rom, should it work for that also?
No it only will work on Sapphire at this time.....I was saying that Sapphire while a custom ROM is not a departure from Stock. Meaning that when you load up Sapphire it LOOKS exactly like stock Froyo.

dispatch1054

Reaction score
This looks gorgeous! Nice job to everyone involved, and thanks for all the hard work!

Big Lou

Reaction score
Sapphire is pretty close to stock. Nothing fancy in all honesty. Fire it up it's beautiful.

Soo are you saying stock can use it? I'm on metick's new FRG83 rom, should it work for that also?
No it only will work on Sapphire at this time.....I was saying that Sapphire while a custom ROM is not a departure from Stock. Meaning that when you load up Sapphire it LOOKS exactly like stock Froyo.
Eh, you've talked me into at least trying it out... at lest for this theme!

I'm glad to see they got rid of diagonal scan lines... those do not translate well to a scrollable screen.

drpurp

Reaction score
looks like a perfect time to try sapphire one more time. i've tried it before and it's been a bad experience for me. hope it's different this time, especially with this theme. ^^

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will Have to pull the incredible out of the closet for this.. been follwoing this theme for a while now.. downloading tonight.

jsan2727

Reaction score
Works on the Incredible using Ruby 1.1.1
I was surprised to see that the app drawer background is black.
The boot animation is awesome!
I will be using this for a while! Good Job!

essplode

Reaction score
This is one of the best looking roms since DarkEdge! Well done!

Looks like its time to start using Sapphire 1.1.0 :)