Release date

jdett76

Reaction score
Any new info on a release date anyone? Fathers Day would b a sweet gift from moto

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Any new info on a release date anyone? Fathers Day would b a sweet gift from moto

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

You can bet that as soon as even the slightest rumor of a potential release date comes out that it will be all over this forum. You'll see it even if you don't want to.

But as JerseyFirefighter said, August is the rumored time frame that we have at the moment.

Last edited:

player52

Reaction score
i really do hope its sometime soon i been waiting to upgrade since nov of 2010 and honestly im getting tired of waiting but i want 4g and dual core and im not getting the TB my friend has it and personally it isn't impressing

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
i really do hope its sometime soon i been waiting to upgrade since nov of 2010 and honestly im getting tired of waiting but i want 4g and dual core and im not getting the TB my friend has it and personally it isn't impressing
i feel u-i called vzw earlier 2day and asked about 4g n my area and he starts 2 try 2 sell me the tb and i tell him im waitin 4 bionic and he says if i were him he'd wouldnt wait 4 the bionic cos its not comin until later if @ all cos all of the prblems it havin -and im thinkin 2 myself-u dont no what i no.Lol!! :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

cobjones

Reaction score
i feel u-i called vzw earlier 2day and asked about 4g n my area and he starts 2 try 2 sell me the tb and i tell him im waitin 4 bionic and he says if i were him he'd wouldnt wait 4 the bionic cos its not comin until later if @ all cos all of the prblems it havin -and im thinkin 2 myself-u dont no what i no.Lol!! :icon_ banana:

I'm not trying to be mean, but that is just aweful typing. That might have been some of the worst I have ever seen.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

I'm not trying to be mean, but that is just aweful typing. That might have been some of the worst I have ever seen.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
i agree,but could you at least understand what i was saying.this time i made usure i spelled every word for you,and let me know the next time you read something i type so i can make sure i spell every word for you.ooh,and by the way -im not trying to be mean.

Vakharn

Reaction score
Ok, I realize I am probably somewhat spoiled by the fact that I spend most of my forums time on Something Awful where there are rules about this sort of thing, but give me a break Crankintop. Your posts are universally difficult and annoying to read. Getting all defensive about it isn't going to change that fact.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, I realize I am probably somewhat spoiled by the fact that I spend most of my forums time on Something Awful where there are rules about this sort of thing, but give me a break Crankintop. Your posts are universally difficult and annoying to read. Getting all defensive about it isn't going to change that fact.
Im not defensive about sir-u said what u said-i said what i said-im done with it-now lets move.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
As i was sayin player52-the tb doesnt do it 4 me nor the charge and like u,i want a 4g dual core phone.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crank...seriously, your posts are difficult to read. Can we use some grammar rules we learned in elementary school at the very least, please!