1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Release date for UD on DX?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by alexgiuliano22, Feb 10, 2011.

1. alexgiuliano22

alexgiuliano22 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knew any information on the release date of this software. UD is my favorite ROM. Droid X is my favorite phone. I need both together:)
  2. miketoasty

miketoasty New Member

Sorry but most likely never. The team has updated all the phones to a newer version and have stopped running nightly's with the X and 2.
  3. azndan2

azndan2 New Member

according to the ultimatedroid twitter, droid X UD 3.0 is almost ready for release... we'll see if anything REALLY happens though.
  4. palindrome

palindrome New Member

Its a dream people. If it gets finished, it will b after its time has past. And im only being negative, because it usually gets me results ;-)

X
  5. Ender670

Ender670 New Member

can anyone direct me on the fourms how to get these updated versions like DX or UX, or anything simular? i can't find it anywhere and i've been looking for a day and a hlaf.
  6. dclmac

dclmac New Member

When you find the answer to this question, please let us know, but I'm almost certain it'll be on the UD site, not 100% though