Release date and Features of Android 2.1?

brooklyn2710

Reaction score
I was wondering has anyone heard any news about when Android 2.1 is coming out for the Droid. Also, can some list the features of 2.1 including what bugs its fixes? I know about the main things, such as the visual updates but I just want to know what bugs it fix. Does it fix the email issues? Or the disappearing icon/widget issues?

Aaron636r

Reaction score
I would suggest you search the forum. This has been talked about non-stop for weeks now. All kinds of good information for you here on 2.1

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
change the title too. not trying be a arse but i came in here with hopes of info not questions

bigthinker

Reaction score
Lets take it easy on the new guy....This was his 3rd post.....:motdroidvert:

SGTiger

Reaction score
try talking to miami from what ive read he has all this "insider information" lol

Low blow. His source was wrong; it happens. He has connections, but I doubt he will share any more tips because he has taken so much grief.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
try talking to miami from what ive read he has all this "insider information" lol

Low blow. His source was wrong; it happens. He has connections, but I doubt he will share any more tips because he has taken so much grief.

Agree on the low blow thing, and I know you weren't taking a direct hit at Miami, hence the "lol", but Miami is def OK in my book. He was just passing information on like the rest of us that were having fun in the forum last week... Now I think we are all on the same page.. It will just happen one day.. until then.. if you are really impatient.. .root your pone. I did it.. 2.1 is great, but now I am just waiting out like the rest for the official update...