[Release] D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1

korn5979

Reaction score
Negative.

Sent from my rooted A855.

Well shyt! Know of any good roms? Whenever I try to install the rom it says failed to verify signature and installation aborted or something like that...help please?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Negative.

Sent from my rooted A855.

Well shyt! Know of any good roms? Whenever I try to install the rom it says failed to verify signature and installation aborted or something like that...help please?

Does it say this right after you click install or after it works on the install for a minute?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

greed77

Reaction score
hey all!

let me start out by saying that miui looks badass and i can't wait to get it running on my dinc.

now for the goodies... i'm having issues getting miui running. i've played around with lots of other roms, using clockworkmod recovery to wipe / install roms.

i started out a couple days ago trying 12.3 and getting an install error when it tried to install a kernel. i moved back and tried installing 11.26.0 but it was hanging on the white boot screen after a (seemingly) successful install. i've left it for a while and it never gets past.

i just today noticed there's an 11.26.1, but i get the following error when i try to install it...

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img","boot")
E:Error in /sdcard/D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1.zip (Status 7)
Installation aborted

anybody have thoughts on what to try next? i'd REALLY like to try it out!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You need to install 12.3.0...then 12.3.2 on top. You are trying to flash am old version welcome and you will love miui

Sent from crystal droid

hoppermi

Reaction score
hey all!

let me start out by saying that miui looks badass and i can't wait to get it running on my dinc.

now for the goodies... i'm having issues getting miui running. i've played around with lots of other roms, using clockworkmod recovery to wipe / install roms.

i started out a couple days ago trying 12.3 and getting an install error when it tried to install a kernel. i moved back and tried installing 11.26.0 but it was hanging on the white boot screen after a (seemingly) successful install. i've left it for a while and it never gets past.

i just today noticed there's an 11.26.1, but i get the following error when i try to install it...

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img","boot")
E:Error in /sdcard/D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1.zip (Status 7)
Installation aborted

anybody have thoughts on what to try next? i'd REALLY like to try it out!

This ROM is for the Droid 1 only. Go to miui-dev.com for the incredible version.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

greed77

Reaction score
Just don't complain here if there are issues as this is for d1.

Sent from crystal droid

Sorry, was having a herp derp moment and didn't even make the connection that "D1" was a model and not some sort of version number. I'll post my future questions elsewhere.