[Release]D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No trackball settings that I can find either. They did include a new setting under Call Settings called NICAM setting (no idea what this is yet), but they forgot to include trackball settings...

Oi...

I have notification colors under Menu->Common->Mms settings. Is this what you guys are talking about?

Sent from my Camaro going 150mph

ya there lol

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

That setting only affects SMS/MMS, you still can't get gmail, email, call, missed call & low battery.

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
True. Gotchya. Btw I had the bootloop issue and had to switch to a lv900 instead of my usual SV1125

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
I just took a look inside init.rc .....can anyone guess what was finally done to speed up the home screen/redraws? "ro.HOME_APP_ADJ 1"

corman324

Reaction score
reverting back to 11.19 until the notifications get fixed (cant really deal without those). also any chance that we can get the normal blue-lit keyboard back? stock one is horrendous

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

I think you mean 0.11.19, unless you're going back to the future! @_@

Z

ZeroBarrier

Damn, I really though you were going back to the future; maybe ever bring us a new build back from 11.29.

>.<;

markwebb

Reaction score
Thought I would try again as it has been awhile. Working well! Not the fastest Rom but not slow.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
reverting back to 11.19 until the notifications get fixed (cant really deal without those). also any chance that we can get the normal blue-lit keyboard back? stock one is horrendous

what issues are you having? gmail works fine as long as you make sure it's set to sync.....