[Release]D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0

Z

ZeroBarrier

No trackball settings that I can find either. They did include a new setting under Call Settings called NICAM setting (no idea what this is yet), but they forgot to include trackball settings...

Oi...

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
4th try FAIL

trying to go into settings / wifi creates a black screen and then nothing.

well i'm gonna just stay chinese for a while till people start waking up

DevNex

Reaction score
I cant seem to change the default Ringtone or the default Notification ringtone. Also as others have said the trackball option seems to be missing.

schollianmj

Reaction score
hmm... had not seen the nicam setting. Might play with that and see what i can break.

Questions about Kernels... I like the one supplied, but I have found in the past that my phone wont always wake up quickly when throttled down to 125. I normally have it set at 250 with screen off. with this kernel compiled in the ROM i noticed that its slots are 125, 400........ up to 1100. is there any chance we can get a different supported kernel that has a 250 slot? i tried darn near every kernel from the OP with v1.3 and every one of them broke Wifi. Mind you I haven't had the wake up issue yet, but you know. it only takes once for me to miss a call from my wife or girlfriend! :)

Z

ZeroBarrier

FYI for everyone. I tried installing a slayher kernel (LFY one) which I used successfully in 0.11.19 and they no longer work. Well, it works; it boots up fine, runs fine, but turning on Wi-Fi causes the phone to go into endless boot loops (hard reset style).

We're also missing trackball color settings; I'm unsure if using an app from the market could remedy this until we find a real solution for the lack of that setting (an important setting in my opinion, since us D1 users are obligated to switch the color from white as the D1 does not support white notification LED).

@Davros

Don't know what to tell you bro, 0.11.26 is working perfectly here (with the exception of the things I just previously mentioned).

Drew_Droid

Reaction score
Thank you, Team D1-MIUI, for all the hard work you put into this great rom!

Yep, no default trackball settings, but you can change it for your MMS setting.
I played with the NICAM setting thinking its for the call audio, but didn't noticed any difference between any of the settings.
Not able to change the default ring tones either.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
me either Zero.

i have 11.26 running.

i also saw those boot loops this morning with my first try of the installed release

schollianmj

Reaction score
So I have the LED working thanks to Handcent SMS for my text messages, and im betting that I can download Gmail Notifier for the email led notifications, but man... wish I still had the settings for it like normal. is it maybe something that i can just grab out of 1.3 and push to my phone now??

hoppermi

Reaction score
No trackball settings that I can find either. They did include a new setting under Call Settings called NICAM setting (no idea what this is yet), but they forgot to include trackball settings...

Oi...

I believe the NICAM settings were specifically for Milestone. This may explain the lack of trackball settings. Maybe they switched to the milestone build...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

martytoo

Reaction score
No changing the default ringtone is a deal breaker for me. That said, I will try this as a way to waste my Saturday morning.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
long press your ringtone in astro > music options > set as.....

or

download tone picker

?

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

Yeah, this build has way too many problems for my tastes.

Going back to 0.11.19. Hopefully these issues get fixed soon, or next build.

Z

ZeroBarrier

Jamezelle, thank you for the work you put into getting us this build as quickly as you did.

I don't suppose many people will be keeping it as their daily driver with this many bugs. I was looking forward to the speed increase, but for me, it just doesn't justify the lack of functionality in this release.

x02ssmarox

Reaction score

Oi...

I have notification colors under Menu->Common->Mms settings. Is this what you guys are talking about?

Sent from my Camaro going 150mph