[Release]D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0

fichdak

Reaction score
Your problems are coming up because of titanium backup. Try using another backup program.

so i can't use titanium backup with this rom at all? seems weird. why is that? i didn't have any issues on an earlier build of MIUI.

I dont know the exact reason, but tb has caused a lot of issues with people that they say not to use it. I didn't use an app to restore my apps because my apps were automatically restored with i flashed the rom. Make a backup of your current setup and flash the newest version of this rom, not the one in this thread but the one at the top of the team d1-miui forum. And see if that restores your programs. if it doesn't start right away, download something from the market to get it started.

no disrespect to tp4, but this is totally wrong and the listed steps are unnecessary. titanium works fine.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
congrats, your are one of the few that actually know how to use tb. Some people dont know how to use and will restore stuff that will corrupt the rom. Miui has a different framework from any other rom so one system file from another framework can mess with the rom. That is one reason why the miui porters suggest not using tb. But if you can get it to work, go ahead and use it.

gotwillk

Reaction score
hmm i took care to not restore system files though.

@fichdak: what was your tibu restore process? did you just do a full backup and a full restore?

martytoo

Reaction score
so i can't use titanium backup with this rom at all? seems weird. why is that? i didn't have any issues on an earlier build of MIUI.

I dont know the exact reason, but tb has caused a lot of issues with people that they say not to use it. I didn't use an app to restore my apps because my apps were automatically restored with i flashed the rom. Make a backup of your current setup and flash the newest version of this rom, not the one in this thread but the one at the top of the team d1-miui forum. And see if that restores your programs. if it doesn't start right away, download something from the market to get it started.

no disrespect to tp4, but this is totally wrong and the listed steps are unnecessary. titanium works fine.

Titanium works fine but it is also a big relief that the automatic restore from the market works so well with the newer versions of this ROM. I did use Titanium BU to restore the data for Timerific. I probably used it for other stuff too.

gotwillk

Reaction score
letting market restore my apps takes way too long because it has to download all the apps over again. even on wifi, it was taking long. maybe my wifi is just slow....but anyway, i would much rather use tibu to restore apps. much faster that way.