[ROM] [Release] CushZero full 2.3.5

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
okay so update - i believe it was b/c i did a backup while wifi file explorer was running, causing the wifi to trip out - anyways i did a restore of apps with data, with the exception of wifi file explorer, than did an app only restore and now rom is working great! loving this one so far!! no call errors yet! or random speaker answers

ahh ok cool glad you like :)

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Oh i see, is it possible you can make me a flashable zip for it? xddancedroid

k i know the problem it is what i think it is now im figuring out if a zip is possible i removed the locals for every language except the english us

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@diesburg,
Thanks, it loaded and works for awhile then FC. But it's not the same camera. Close but not quite.
Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

logcating the fc checking to see what im missing on the camera apk

diesburg

Reaction score
Ok, i found one thing missing that i would love to have....dsp manager....but it fc's....so i tried "equalizer" from the market.....it says it wont work with the rom....and i noticed my sip client cant use all the audio codecs that im able to use in other roms.....i think these 2 things are probably related due to something that was stripped from the rom......any ideas on what?

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

moset

Reaction score
logcating the fc checking to see what im missing on the camera apk

The cam from the latest is considerably different and better imo. It fc's as soon as I try to open it. Maybe a missing lib? The apk seems small to me but what do I know. Not much I assure you.lol

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, i found one thing missing that i would love to have....dsp manager....but it fc's....so i tried "equalizer" from the market.....it says it wont work with the rom....and i noticed my sip client cant use all the audio codecs that im able to use in other roms.....i think these 2 things are probably related due to something that was stripped from the rom......any ideas on what?

its missing the dsp lib i unfortunately have no clue where it is suppose to be placed but what i am thinking to fix both this and venoms chinese prob i will compile a whole new version with that stuff in there ( libs and such ) then make a flashable zip for the apk

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
k chinese and dsp issues compiling now should have it up in 3 hours <-- slow compiling computer

diesburg

Reaction score
This will be full rom or just a zip fix?

diesburg

Reaction score
This will be full rom or just a zip fix? And one quick question, could you make a status bar pulldown thats just plain semi-transparent?

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
op link updated added in support for dsp manager and i believe i fixed the chinese problem and first attempt at the bluetooth lady as well

EDIT will attempt a semi trans pulldown in the morn my drunk attempt made it more of a full trans

diesburg

Reaction score
If its not already deleted, I wouldn't mind trying the almost full transparent one just to see how it looks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rvcjew

Reaction score
well my OG Droid just kicked the bucket speaker wise:( but Verizon early upgraded me to the D3 so im happy, will defiantly keep testing these ROM's for you Cush on wifi as best i can.