[THEME] [Release] Chump Change SSGB by Yakitori

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by yakitori, Feb 18, 2011.

1. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

It will work. The go keyboard is available on the market. Themes are available as well. HOWEVER...they signatures for themes and the keyboard MUST match...otherwise..they will not even install from the market. It will fail. Each time GO updates...I have to pull the app, sign it and put out an update. You can do this yourself if you wish...use the zipsigner2 app from the market. Download the new go update, copy it from /data/app to your sdcard. Use the zipsign tool to sign it...rename to something different. Then uninstall your current version of keyboard AND themed apps for go (if they are signed with the ziptool...the sigs will match)...then reinstall the new updated go keyboard. Only prob is your data will not be saved, so you will have to set it up again.

The black theme keyboard on the market is not the same as mine. I used the market black theme .apk and themed it...then signed it...so that it can be used exactly like the regular market version by applying (only it looks different)...does that make sense?

You should be able to install my signed go.apk and the shiney black goblacksigned.apk and install on your wifes d2. Ill upload them in a bit. I want to make sure Im getting the latest market version.
  2. yakitori

Theme and keyboard signatures must match. To update via the market, you must uninstall both...then resign the Keyboard ONLY using the test key in Zipsigner2 from market...and sign the new keyboard update apk file...then install. Sucks that there has to be compatible signatures for themes and keyboard for either to install properly.

Ill download the new version....sign it...and you will be able to install w/o a hitch. Gimme about 15 minutes.....EDIT: Maybe longer...installing a rom via boot manager right now...which takes a long time on the tbolt. lol. Almost finished though. its extracting the zip to imgs.

to bad I dont have the signature key that Go uses. lol. We'd never have a prob them. haha
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Haha. Looks like you read my mind. Just downloaded zipsigner an was going to try what you just posted. Finally I think I'm getting all this apk stuff figured out lol.

I'm going to do the same. I'm confident I can get it. I'll probably just need to resign the kb apk right since you signed the skin with zipsigner?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  4. JSM9872

UPDATE: Zipsigner is mega easy to use and I already got it working with the newest version. Yak you may have created a monster lol

If you would like me to just give me the word and ill upload them right now.
  5. yakitori

Absolutely! Thanks for beating me to it...and for the support!

Zipsigner is WAY too easy. lol. Input and output...thats is. It zipaligns the app or zip too! I did not have a signing tool on my pc for the longest time was filling up the system partition on my themes...but now I have a updater script to install to /data....and a signing tool. :p
  6. JSM9872

Sorry wasnt trying to beat you although I know you didnt mean you were offended.

I was just pumped at how crazy easy it was to do. Both zipsigner and zipthemer are superb apps and awesome tools to aid in modding ones set up.

Anyway here they are:
    Go Keyboard 0.4.3
    Go CC Black Skin

And feel free to add these to the OP or do whatever you chose with them.

EDIT: Look at that post count I got right now 1,234. lol. Sorry, simple things amuse me :)
  7. yakitori

Awesome! Thank you. I wasnt being sarcastic...I was really glad you did it. My phone is in lingo right now...haha..bootmanager is great, but takes forever to install a rom to a slot. Still creating data.img. :p.

Ill add to the OP. Also, I have an update coming to the black theme skin. The itu (number keyboard) was not themed shiny black. I fixed it. I will sign and update that as well this afternoon. Likely when I get home from work.

Thanks
    JSM!
  8. tbone73

tbone73 New Member

Can you do the same for "punk" theme? I like it and it wont download and install
  9. JSM9872

Yes I can. Just give me a few mins so I can get it uploaded. Currently helping my pops with something.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  10. yakitori

I fixed the go black theme and updated some more images in there. in particular the wheel images, the number keyboard images....and the dividers between the suggested words to match the blue

Download here.

http://db.tt/Fhhdv1L
  11. tbone73

tbone73 New Member

You guys are awesome thank you. My Bionic is going to Rock thank you. I'm installing it on my wife's phone tonight thank you.
  12. JSM9872

And here is the punk skin: Go Punk Skin

Would have had it sooner but ironically enough I had a simultaneous wifi (router) and 3g (I always have a bad connection at home) disaster.
    All better now :)
  13. tbone73

tbone73 New Member

Worked perfect, thank you so much guys. dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana: I'm so psyched. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid
  14. JSM9872

No problem. Enjoy!

I was just happy to figure it out. Although admittedly, using the zipsigner method was almost too easy.
  15. tbone73

tbone73 New Member

Hey guys, my Bionic is loving the Go keyboard, but I really like the Ginger bread keyboard. The Chump change themed Ginger bread would not install, so I'm using the plain GB keyboard. Is there a way to make a theme for an already installed plain GB keyboard in apk that would be like a skin in black/chrome like the CC5.55? Kinda like you did for the Go KB black theme.

When I try to install the CC-keyboard it says "uninstall" or launch and the "label" is talking about Multi-touch keyboard. See attached. I don't wanna uninstall anything and mess things up. I really miss my CC5.5 keyboard black/chrome
Search tags for this page

a clockwork orange wallpaper

a perfect circle

a perfect circle wallpaper
android red png

apc wallpaper

chump apk
chump themes
circle logos and names
custom rom orange wallpaper
pandora yakitori download
ss logo