[RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.2 now available *02/15 update* EB01

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to sonofskywalker3 for the ROM....Enjoy

Orig link: [RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.2 now available *02/15 update* EB01 - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.2 now available *02/15 update* EB01
I guess this is safe to post, since it's available free to all in Rom Manager now...

[RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.2 now available *02/15 update*

Thanks to JT1134, Punk.Kaos, and Adrynalyn we finally got a Froyo leak. Not like the Vibrant guys who get one every 2 weeks for the past 4 months, but I'll take what I can get.

So this ROM is based off of the EB01 leak released by Adrynalyn, it is Deodexed, and ready to go.

As with all my roms I have removed almost everything and allow you to add back only what you want.

This link is for the stand-alone version of the rom, it can be flashed without any additional files needed to have a running baseline.

Thanks to all of my seeders for the torrent, micdawg for the adbdev.com mirror, and to androiddoes for the bulk of the hosting.

http://www.androiddoes.net/sonofskyw...e_4.2SAfix.zip
http://www.androiddoes.net/sonofskyw...ix.zip.torrent
http://www.adbdev.com/sonofskywalker...e_4.2SAfix.zip
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

***ROM MANAGER VOODOO INSTRUCTIONS***
If you are using the EB01 Voodoo Kernel you will need to revert the /system partition to rfs in order to use Rom Manager to apply updates or download the Rom.

1. Reboot into Red CWM by using the recovery power menu option or the three button bootup.
2. Choose "Voodoo"
3. Choose "/system lagfix off"
4. Reboot

This allows you to have the lagfix on all the other partitions, but still works with Rom Manager. After you've got the rom setup to your liking you can follow the same steps to turn the /system lagfix back on.

4.01 Changelog:
Added custom hosts file to block ads
Added necessary DRM files to allow music player to play more than one song
Added Accurate Battery and Power/Reboot options mods

4.1 Changelog:
Added appwidgetpicker.apk to collapse widgets into categories
Removed default Boot/shutdown animation files to lower download size and prevent mismatched video/audio
Removed additional Kies and Nuance files from stock rom
Removed additional unused files
Removed default sounds, use market apps to make/download custom tones, or download Stock Audio Pack from Extras in Rom Manager
Removed spanish language from text-to-speech, can be redownloaded from the market.

4.2 Changelog:
Now EB01 based, latest froyo leak
Included 5 lockscreen mod by sbrissen, choose in settings/display between puzzle, glass, aosp, epic, or rotary
Included long press search key for google voice search mod by dhoard
Included modded camera by Gizmodroid (power key takes picture/starts recording, removed lowbattery lock, added geotagging)
**If you install a custom theme without these options built in you will lose them. look for themes updated 2/15 or later.**