[RELEASE]... Black Gmail.... to DATA!!!

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
ecsnead69,

It's not just you. For some reason certains apps don't play nice. YouTube is one for me. I can recompile it, then recompile without making ANY changes at all...but whenever I attempt to run it I immediately get a force close. If you figure this out please share if possible. If I figure it out I'll shoot back here or pm you.

I brought this up with a few people already with no progress. Advanced Task Manager does the same. I'm thinking now though your issue may not be the same as you've gotten it to work before....right? It's really frustrating because YouTube and some other apps I use are almost useless die to white on white text issues with the theme I'm using. I've fixed SetCPU, Root Explorer and some others and if I can't even get it to run without making changes then...yeah you get the point.

I guess what I'm going to try today is to not use APK Manager and see if I can get these apps to work. I will report back. Feel free man to hit me up on gtalk. Worse comes to worse I can see if a few friends could come in and help out too. Good luck :)

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Harvester and bdub, check post 31. I finished it a few days ago. Hope you like it......