Relax

318Droid

Reaction score
LOL, you're the only one in the parking lot...lol...SAD..Jk! But yea you're right. A lot of "BETTER" phones have come out that are supposedly so much greater than our OG Droid but its mighty funny that these so-called "better" phones werent good enough for us to let our Droid go...HHMMMM. Apparently the phones werent that great than huh?

JasumX

Reaction score
OG = Original Gangsta...kiddies

Like Al Capone?

I actually do have an appointment at 10AM that I am skipping out of work for. It just so happens that I need to leave an hour early.... for no apparent reason....

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
LOL, you're the only one in the parking lot...lol...SAD..Jk! But yea you're right. A lot of "BETTER" phones have come out that are supposedly so much greater than our OG Droid but its mighty funny that these so-called "better" phones werent good enough for us to let our Droid go...HHMMMM. Apparently the phones werent that great than huh?

The only phone up until now that was good enough for me to switch was the DX.. and now that one will be retired tomorrow.

rza49311

Reaction score
Speaking of relaxing, anyone have any idea how long before the price might drop on it?

sk102704

Reaction score

Actually about 5 minutes after I wrote that about 6 or 7 people showed up to stand in line. So I wasn't the only sad soul standing in the rain for a Bionic. Totally worth it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums