Relax pal. Don't buy it.

tuffD1

Reaction score
So almost everybody is itching and can't wait for the new devices (including me). But can't we all just take it easy a bit? All this talk about this device not having 4g or lte. Or, that device not having enough ram/memory. Most people have no clue on how their device operates, they just buy what their told is COOL. If you think its cool, buy it. If not, don't buy it. We're only going to keep our devices for about a year or two. I, for one, am considering the Droid3 but I'm not cursing at it & Moto for not having what I want. Remeber devices are made for EVERYONE, not just you. So pulling your hair out just because IT does not have the type of screen you want, won't do you no good. I know its hard, but please, have patience. As my daughter would say when I'm having a little trouble, daughter: You happy? Me: No, not right now. Daughter: Yes, your happy. Me: Okay I'm happy. So, be happy everyone. Your time will come. Cuz the D3... is cool enough for me :)

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
^ like. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
So almost everybody is itching and can't wait for the new devices (including me). But can't we all just take it easy a bit?
I agree. I doubt this thread will do anything about it though. The problem isn't the devices, their missing features or anything along those lines. It's rampant consumerism and there's no quick and easy fix to that problem.

nikecar

Reaction score
I thought my Droid was going to make me all powerful and allow me to jump over buildigns with a single leap.

But considering I had a feature phone iwth no data before, I skipped a 4G phone for the DI2 sicne anything I got would have been better than I had.

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
I swore I could've used my D1 to shave. The edge behind the screen, when slid out, seemed sharp enough. I hope they took this into consideration when building the D3. Would be handy when running late.