reinstatement

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After hours of conversation. JRummy has been reinstated to Df with full privileges. he was the victim of a hack for his user name. He did nothing wrong. Let me say that again. HE DID NOTHING WRONG.

I would like to apologies for the headache today. I did have a very good reason for what I did. I feel terrible about pulling his stuff down. At the same time we have fixed his issue and found the flaw.

Once again I do sincerely apologies for the inconvenience

Isaiah

Reaction score
Thats great, Can you unlock the associated jrummy threads?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love a happy ending.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My comment is this quote courtesy of YouTube:

[video=youtube;ouf-_IA6gR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouf-_IA6gR8]YouTube - Hannibal Smith - I love it when a plan comes together[/video]

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
again i feel like it worked out in the end. I even spoke directly to him. Called him personally to get it straight. Thanks again

Miami

mikes

Reaction score
After hours of conversation. JRummy has been reinstated to Df with full privileges. he was the victim of a hack for his user name.

ITYM "He was a victim of a hack moderator

Just for the record, those are not my words. They have been edited, without notice or indication, and no longer reflect my comment.

M

Matth3w

Yet another instance of the the mods deleting/moving/locking/banning someone/something without reading, investigating, or really talking to the person at length.

Good thing there was that long drama-thread earlier this morning followed up by this.

Sorry, but it's happened to me on quite a few occasions, and NO I can't take it to PM because all of the mods always say "who me" when I ask who moved/deleted, etc so I wouldn't know who to even take it to PM. And almost every last mod has been guilty of this, so it's not like complaining to someone else will solve the issue because most likely they are guilty of it too.

It's your forum, so do what you like obviously, but at the end of the day it's pretty sad some of the things that get deleted etc. Like when I mentioned the time between posts when calculating how much time I spent on the forum. Result? Locked, reopened, and apology by two mods. And that's just one example. The last time someone locked my thread because I asked in a thread in the BD section if he could make his launcher available after he didn't respond to PMs. Another one locked because they thought it was too similar to another thread I had created. After a PM and them actually taking the time to READ the thread, yet another apology and re-opened the thread. Many more examples as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yet another instance of the the mods deleting/moving/locking/banning someone/something without reading, investigating, or really talking to the person at length.

Good thing there was that long drama-thread earlier this morning followed up by this.

Sorry, but it's happened to me on quite a few occasions, and NO I can't take it to PM because all of the mods always say "who me" when I ask who moved/deleted, etc.

One more time for the cheap seats here......

I ahd his user name and IP and have addressed this issue twice before. It was only a chance that we were able to speak directly to eachother. that we got it straight. before you go posting about my reasons and saying I wouldnt comment. Think here! I took responsibility and apolgised when one wasnt owed. Again if you have an issue with me. Take it directly to PM. Next time you will go away for 30 days and I wont lift it

thedroid

Reaction score
I'm glad it worked out in the end. As I said in another thread, Jrummy seems like one of the most honest and responsible people I've seen posting on any blog. I was shocked that he did anything wrong. I'm sure he would agree that we should put all of this behind us and get on with his great developments and rapid response to issues. He works tirelessly and asks for nothing in return.
BTW, I also appreciate the Miami1683's willingness to go above and beyond to resolve the issue.

Reaction score
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:Yay a happy ending :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

im really glad everything has worked out in the end