Regina 3D Launcher

jchammer123

Reaction score
If you guys haven't heard of this home replacement, you should check it out! It has some amazing features! Still a little bit laggy, as it's in the early stages, but I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this for updates! Just wanted to share, because it may run smoother different phones! It has full 3D effects and you can change the wallpapers for each screen (or workplace as they call it). You can even set up a private workspace, the only way to unlock it is to touch certain points on the screen. Check out the screenies.

cleave

Reaction score
Looks cool, but that font size is awfully small (i.e. Icons, calendar reminders). Can it be made larger?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
I've used it for a day and I love it, it has some great features. But it could have a few improvements like more customization. All in all this home replacement app has alot of potential!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
How is you're battery life with spb shell? And this is just a great app with loads of potential and its a free alternative to spb shell:)

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
Cleave- it cannot be made larger yet, but I didn't even notice the difference.
It definitely has a lot of potential and could be the everyday launcher in the future!
I've never heard of spb shell, is that similar?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
You might try changing your LCD density in build.prop to increase the font size, however that would make everything larger.

droidxethan

Reaction score
i really like this launcher but yes it needs some improvement i didnt like that i coulndt use my oreoslice wallpapers app but besides that its really cool and looks good just had a few force closes cant wait for future updates

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
About the wallpapers I made a few that look great with this launcher, I can upload then if you would like or I could redo your oreo slice wallpapers so they will fit with your launcher:)

Taco

Reaction score
I tried it out and it ran fine on my D1 but the lack of dock customization made me switch back.

For the life of me I couldn't get it to go into that 3D workspace cycle mode that you have in your screenshots. How did you do that?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am running this launcher on my voodoo fascinate. No lag at all. I like it. Does need some more customization, especially in dock bar.

To get to 3d workspace, drag your finger up or down and to one side of the screen. Kind of like a diagonal dragging motion.

Sent from my fascinate

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
@droidxethan can you post a zip with all of the oreo slice wallpapers?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I tried it out and it ran fine on my D1 but the lack of dock customization made me switch back.

For the life of me I couldn't get it to go into that 3D workspace cycle mode that you have in your screenshots. How did you do that?

"Grab" the screen and begin to move it to the next one, then pause in the middle of the move.