Refurbished Note 7 Devices Are Being Sold With An "R" Behind The Glass

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy_note_7r_droidholic-2-jpg.77529

The Note 7R or Refurbished Note 7 is now being sod in China. Some photos have already started to show up online showing off these devices. The new Galaxy Note 7R units will be distinguishable from the original devices by an R imprinted under the back glass. The Note 7R features the same design and the same specs as the original Note 7. The only difference is the refurbished models include a smaller 3,200mah battery. The refurbished Note 7 units are being sold at half the price of the original Note 7 devices. For now the units are only showing up for sale in Asia, but may eventually be available in Europe as well. There are no current plans to sell the Galaxy Note 7R in the USA. Would you pick one up if it were being sold in the States?

via Droidholic

Attachments

• Galaxy_Note_7R_droidholic-2.jpg
    Galaxy_Note_7R_droidholic-2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4,016

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Half price? I'd pick one up but I'd wait and see if any new "hot" reports show up first. Personally I'm still waiting for the Note 8 and LG V30. One of those 2 will probably be my next device. Time will tell....

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Oh, I did not notice that. In our local here, Samsung are promoting for their new products S8 and the S8+.
Note 7R, interesting.

clavicl3

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can buy one from China and have it work on Verizon in the US?