refurb???

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by gdgnj, Oct 8, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. gdgnj

gdgnj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been having a problem with the N key on the keyboard. I went to Verizon on Thursday, they said a replacement would be sent to me within in 5 business day. I actually received it yesterday, nice and quick response! My fears were confirmed….a refurbished phone, if I paid money for a new phone shouldn’t I get another new phone to replace the faulty one? Anyway, I am not happy with the slide function on the refurb. My original phone’s slide function feels nice and smooth but at the same time solid. The refurb’s slide feels a little loose and not too solid at all. I guess I will be calling them on Monday and returning the refurb.

Anyone else unhappy with their replacement? I resigned a 2yr contract and paid $200 for this thing. I want a new phone to replace this one!
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    When you paid your money you did get a new phone. Now you are swapping a used phone for a used phone. Warranty and Insurance are both aimed at "making you whole", not improving your position.
  3. gdgnj

gdgnj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well considering this "used" phone was defective from new that's a load of BS.
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    BS it may be, but it's the real world (after the Verizon 14 day free return period).
Search tags for this page

droid 3 slide not smooth