1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Refreshing VLR

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by bobwyte, Nov 23, 2011.

1. bobwyte

bobwyte New Member

I use 3g most of the time Use 4g for downloads. I have called VZW many times, always polite. I don't feel that abusing the phone reps is helpful at all. My main purpose has been to get all my issues documented. I don't kid myself that I will somehow "triumph" over VZW; but I do think that being polite will put me in a better negotiating position with them. They have treated me pretty well too. It helps to pay the bill on time also. Getting to the point: one day one of the many reps I have talked to said"let's try refreshing the "vlr". It has almost completely cured the data drop business with my phone. I hope this helps some people.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 vlr updates
refreash vlr

refresh vlr

refresh vlr verizon
verizon vlr refresh
vlr issue verizon
vlr issue verizon phone
vlr on samsung s4
vlr on verizon phone
vlr refresh issue