Reflash

Reaction score
Hmm I swear it was for the 2. OK I'll take your word on it.

Maybe there's one for the Droid 2 that I'm unaware of. Where did you find the information about it? I was under the impression that the Droid 2 ROMs forum here had a pretty comprehensive list of all the ROMs available for the Droid 2, but if there are others out there, I'd love to know about them!

No ROM manager just bootstrap? Wats a good one to try then?

There's only one I know of and that's Koush's Droid 2 Bootstrap. (Make sure you download the Droid 2 version.)

If you're already on Fission, however, you should already have it.

OP
I

imjarhed

Reaction score
I do and got rid of manager. Do you think froyo is better than aosp is on Fission? Wonder if that would take care of MMS issue.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Do you think froyo is better than aosp is on Fission? Wonder if that would take care of MMS issue.

I don't understand. AOSP stands for Android Open-Source Project, and usually refers to stock Android (as released by Google) instead of stock blur (i.e. Motorola's mod of Android). In the context of Fission, which is a Froyo-based ROM, the term AOSP would usually refer to stock Froyo (which Fission and other blurless ROMs try to be closer to), as opposed to Motorola's Froyo-based blur ROM. So I don't really know you're asking...

OP
I

imjarhed

Reaction score
They have the Froyo themed but I am running black.

Reaction score
They have the Froyo themed but I am running black.

Oh you're just talking about the theme. There shouldn't be any difference between the two as far as functionality is concerned, especially since both themes are released by the developers themselves. The themes should only affect the way things look.

OP
I

imjarhed

Reaction score
Well back to original issue then. I am going to flash again, not del cache or data and see if it resolves problem. Suggestions on another ROM if it doesn't?

Reaction score
Suggestions on another ROM if it doesn't?

I already said it twice but I'll say it again. Liberty 2.0! Right now it's only available as a paid test version, but the final release, which will be free to the public, should be just around the corner.

Liberty's the only one I've used besides Fission, anyway. But look around in each ROM's forums to see what others are saying.

OP
I

imjarhed

Reaction score
Yes you did say Liberty 2. Hey I appreciate your time and help.