RedLINE Theme for FroYo ROMs

darksiiide

Reaction score
lol I know... I actually took several files from BlueEnergy (which is my favorite) and ported them over to RedLINE. I still have the RedLINE Power Widget though lol =)

It was just extremely time consuming trying to get the UD's Settings.apk customized to your RedLINE theme without eliminating the UD settings option. I give you guys props for doing all this stuff, must be a pain dealing with all the programming, xml's, png's, etc.

I'm done theming for a while, I'm gonna stick with this for quite some time lol

attachment.php

Possible to share this theme? I really like how it looks, and don't have the time to go through and edit everything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Beno

Reaction score
Anyone get the RedLINE theme to work on the newly released FRF84B (p3droid)? I'm attempting now but I'm in boot-loop hell. I installed jdflg's 1.1ghz kernel after installing the FRF84, because the 1ghz kernel it came with caused boot loops too. Now, it boots up, and I see the RedLine theme on the lock screen, but as soon as I slide to unlock it freezes and goes back to the post-M boot screen. I may revert back to my FLY 0.6 rom if I can't get this theme to work with this 'official' build. Thanks for any help!

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Actually, It probably won't work. It came out either after I left for work or I didn't see it this morning, I will have to get it working when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Beno

Reaction score
I will anxiously await a revised RedLINE theme pack before updating to FRF84b! Thanks, love it!!

rbman5

Reaction score
Yeah this theme is awesome, update to FRF84b would be greatly appreciated

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
NEW,

Just added RedLINE for FRF84B and Sapphire. Twitter and Facebook are now red for this version.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NEW,

Just added RedLINE for FRF84B and Sapphire. Twitter and Facebook are now red for this version.
Just what I've been waiting for....:D

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Updated the RedLINE for Sapphire version to remove MusicGoogle.apk, it was causing two music apps. Or if you already deleted it from /system or the other one you don't have to download it.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated the RedLINE for Sapphire version to remove MusicGoogle.apk, it was causing two music apps. Or if you already deleted it from /system or the other one you don't have to download it.

The stock music apk isn't themed.... :(

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
updated the sapphire theme back to add back in the themed music.

kook have you tried eliot stocker's music mod..it has awesome widgets.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Nope.....turn me onto it bruther....

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

Check out this LINK

You will wonder what you ever did without it honestly. Different sized widgets, gestures, more controls on the widgets (instead on just pause and forward) among other settings. One of the settings I like is you can make it stay awake when plugged in to a charger with music mod running. As opposed to before I had to keep the phone awake system wide to be able to control it without unlocking. No now, with it awake and gestures slide it to the right to move to the next song + more.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Check out this LINK

You will wonder what you ever did without it honestly. Different sized widgets, gestures, more controls on the widgets (instead on just pause and forward) among other settings. One of the settings I like is you can make it stay awake when plugged in to a charger with music mod running. As opposed to before I had to keep the phone awake system wide to be able to control it without unlocking. No now, with it awake and gestures slide it to the right to move to the next song + more.
uhh....where can I get one?