RedLINE Theme for FroYo ROMs

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
another great looking theme, good job :)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nevermind....I'm an idiot.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nevermind....I'm an idiot.

I love how edits look afterwards...

HAHA, hey make sure you install .6.1 I forgot the progress bars on the first one.. :/ During testing I also realized that the SP version.....works just fine in Clockwork..never tested it at all...So who's the idiot now. Well makes me happy one zip for all soon.

One sec....the .6.1 shows it's for Cyanogen. At first I tried to install it and got a bunch of errors. I called myself an idiot because I thought I was trying to install the Cyanogen one. Which link is GTG for the .6.1?

BTW, wait until you see some of my screenshots....This theme looks freakin' sexy.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BTW, I'm using this over the stock FROYO leak. I was having reboot issues with many of the modified ROMS. This has been pretty solid so far.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
^^^^^Look above....that's not what I said kook....

HAHA, jk...I think I am losing my mind....too many versions going on...and getting screenshots up on rom manager..ughh

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
^^^^^Look above....that's not what I said kook....

HAHA, jk...I think I am losing my mind....too many versions going on...and getting screenshots up on rom manager..ughh
Oh Lord....I think we both need some sleep.

gszeman

Reaction score
Nice work Robert!

I themed a red Twitter if you or anyone else is interested...I could upload the apk (it isn't resigned). All of the internal screens within twitter are themed also. One error that I can't seem to fix are the live tweet bubbles that pop up...doesn't really bug me though...

Anyways, here are some screens.

CAP2010061818422.jpg
CAP2010061818411.jpg

CAP2010062105501.jpg
CAP201006210550.jpg

CSC2100

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I'm a total n00b when it comes to ROMs for the Droid (I just rooted, applied FROYO, and a custom ROM last week for the first time), however, I keep seeing this Clock/Weather widget on the screenshots for all of these ROMs and I can't find it anywhere when I want to add it for my phone?

Where does it come from and how do I get it?

Thanks for your help!

QG9721

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I'm a total n00b when it comes to ROMs for the Droid (I just rooted, applied FROYO, and a custom ROM last week for the first time), however, I keep seeing this Clock/Weather widget on the screenshots for all of these ROMs and I can't find it anywhere when I want to add it for my phone?

Thanks for your help!

It comes from the Market and its called "Beautiful Widgets"!

QG9721

Reaction score
Man great work on Redline this is hot brah!!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid and just to confirm this does work for BBv0.2.1!

Last edited:

CSC2100

Reaction score

Thanks for your help!

Thanks!! I'll definitely be buying that one.

QG9721

Reaction score

Thanks for your help!

Thanks!! I'll definitely be buying that one.

No problem man, and well come the forum!!

huskur

Reaction score
Nice work Robert!

I themed a red Twitter if you or anyone else is interested...I could upload the apk (it isn't resigned). All of the internal screens within twitter are themed also. One error that I can't seem to fix are the live tweet bubbles that pop up...doesn't really bug me though...

Anyways, here are some screens.

CAP2010061818422.jpg
CAP2010061818411.jpg

CAP2010062105501.jpg
CAP201006210550.jpg

NICE!! i would love the apk for it!!