RedLINE Theme for FroYo ROMs

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Awesome...I appreciate it! For some reason I haven't seen VV themed in any of the various color themes out there, so I wasn't sure if there was a reason or not...

Thanks again!

Thanks kook, yah vvm escapes me all the time because I don't use it, I use GV. Will make sure it gets themed on new releases.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome...I appreciate it! For some reason I haven't seen VV themed in any of the various color themes out there, so I wasn't sure if there was a reason or not...

Thanks again!

Here's the icon and the themed apk. I never use it so I haven't actually run it. If you want, run it and let me know if you would like to see changes.

It's a .zip, so just change it to .apk and push it to system/app.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Redline for Simply Stunning 4.4?

Hey...I see you got Blue Energy working for Simply Stunning...can I please request RedLINE for Simply Stunning?

Beno

Reaction score
RedLINE is still my favorite theme, but now I'm running CyanogenMod 6.0 RC build on FRF84B and I can't seem to get any of the versions of RedLINE theme working! :( Will there be a version for the latest CM6, or is there a version that should work?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Not yet still working on it. I pretty much had to start from scratch on all three themes. They probably wont be out until tomorrow. I have to wake up too early tomorrow to finish them tonight and get them uploaded. Ill update when they are finished though on all threads.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Not yet still working on it. I pretty much had to start from scratch on all three themes. They probably wont be out until tomorrow. I have to wake up too early tomorrow to finish them tonight and get them uploaded. Ill update when they are finished though on all threads.

okie doke, no rush, I just didn't want to install the wrong one ;)

Rasjudah

Reaction score
This is such a great theme , is there a way to get a "Blueline" theme?

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Can purple or red be used with SS 4.5? I tried redline via ROM manager but it doesn't install. Thanks!

Last edited:

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Trying to download this from my PC and I get a 404 not found error for the sapphire download link.