1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Redeemed from BB

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by watersrules, Apr 13, 2010.

1. watersrules

watersrules New Member

Got my Droid a couple of days ago.. no looking back. I am a former BB Storm owner, and literally 2 weeks out of warranty, everything started going nuts on the phone (not that it was great to begin with). Needless to say, I have been saved by the Droid. Any suggestions on what to do with this old Storm? Hockey puck anyone??
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, watersrules! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home!

:welcome:
  3. Amy001

Amy001 New Member

Welcome to the forum! and congrats on being a new DROID owner! you'll love it the phone is AWESOME!!!
  4. watersrules

watersrules New Member

Thanks! The new Droid has been awesome.. just takes some getting used to after owning (or being owned) by a BB for 6 years.
  5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Yeah, that learning curve is a little steep - no matter what phone you come from. But if you just keep at it, all of a sudden it all makes perfect sense and you have no idea how you ever lived without it! :D