Red Rum Froyo

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by bgill55, Jun 9, 2010.

1. bgill55

bgill55 Silver Member
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +8

not yet im gonna update all themes and release them all at once! lol cause im gangsta like that!!!!

2. carlz28

carlz28 Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah I like it too. a nice change from the 1st version of redrum.

Not on RM yet. Bgill is finishing the other themes with the upgrades as well so he'll update them when he is done.

3. FknTwizted

FknTwizted Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Play on playa! Off the subject anybody getting random reboots? Everything plays like a fiddle but ill lean over and see my phone rebooting.

4. Manigma77

Manigma77 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I like the black notification bar much better than the red, also the lockscreen has a green dot in landscape rather than red, other than that this theme is perfect. Usually I change several things in the themes I load but I am loving this one (back notification bar, of course)
    Maybe you could release two versions
    Keep up the awesome work bgill.

5. lilcdroid

lilcdroid Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Brian works like a charm. The only thing i couldn't test was the wireless tether, my laptop just crapped out (was waiting for its last leg, was still running windows 2000pro:icon_eek:). But everything else was flawless. Maps were up to date, market was up quick and downloaded perfectly, and everthing included was themed as needed, although I didn't see any real theme change for calculator, genie widget, and camera, other than the icons. But none the less, perfect as usual. I added a couple screens to verify (ignore the notification bar, i have a black DE framework-res, which started to put on before i captured some pics, sorry)

6. NattyBee

NattyBee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Man, I really love this theme...I just wish it didn't totally freeze my phone every time I use it....it's rediculous how bad my phone is performing now...I gotta wipe everything...again...well, I'm just gonna go back to the Simply Stunning...

Search tags for this page
download froyo x red

droid wallpaper