Red Light Question

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you guys/gals have noticed this , but , on the top right corner of your DROID..........have u noticed a blinking red light come on on occasion ? Should it be of any concern ? I just started seeing it as of late and am getting paranoid when I see it blinking

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you guys/gals have noticed this , but , on the top right corner of your DROID..........have u noticed a blinking red light come on on occasion ? Should it be of any concern ? I just started seeing it as of late and am getting paranoid when I see it blinking

It means two things:

• You've received a notification.
  • Your battery is low (otherwise it'd be blinking green)

Don't be concerned, check your notifications and plug in the charger :D

OP
fLiP SiD3

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score

It means two things:

• You've received a notification.
  • Your battery is low (otherwise it'd be blinking green)

Don't be concerned, check your notifications and plug in the charger :D

I think you may be right ............I did notice that when my phone gets a text message. Its just this forum has got me paranoid on peoples issues and I dont want to go through what everyone goes through

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I think you may be right ............I did notice that when my phone gets a text message. Its just this forum has got me paranoid on peoples issues and I dont want to go through what everyone goes through

One of the problems with internet forums of all sorts is that the vast majority of people (and I am one of them) who love their phones and have no problems don't start an "I love my phone and have no problems" thread every day. :D

Oh, and by the way, I love my phone and have no problems :D

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
:icon_ banana: Me too!

Also, the light should only blink red for a text if you're using some sort of LED customization app...Otherwise, I've only seen it blink red when the battery is low.

In any case, if you don't have any notification, and you've got service, I'd say it's not much to worry about.

Dr01d

Reaction score
I TOTALLY misinterpreted the title of this thread.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of the problems with internet forums of all sorts is that the vast majority of people (and I am one of them) who love their phones and have no problems don't start an "I love my phone and have no problems" thread every day. :D
Bingo. Hit any discussion forum and if you go solely by the posts you'll think that every product is nothing but trouble.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
I hate my phone and have problems everyday... but I dont have a droid yet... 15 more days!!!! people at work are getting annoyed about me counting down the days since october

JimmyD

Reaction score
I hate my phone and have problems everyday... but I dont have a droid yet... 15 more days!!!! people at work are getting annoyed about me counting down the days since october

What's the hold up? Are you waiting for your current contract to expire or something like that?

You do know that you can purchase a Droid right now, don't you?! :p ;)

General_Lee86

Reaction score

Me too! Haven't stopped using it since I bought it and most likely since it's red your battery is low.