Recycle Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ij1936

Reaction score
How do I access the recycle bin and restore something I've deleted by mistake or is it gone forever?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
How do I access the recycle bin and restore something I've deleted by mistake or is it gone forever?
No such thing on the Android OS as of right now. Depending on where and what you deleted, you might be able to reover it with stand alone Recovery Software...specifically if the file was on the SD card. If it was on the internal memory, then you have no option that I am aware of...

OP
ij1936

ij1936

Reaction score
Rats! It was the shortcut to the camera and picture gallery on the third screen scrolling to the right. I still have the pics and camera just not the shortcut. Thank you.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Rats! It was the shortcut to the camera and picture gallery on the third screen scrolling to the right. I still have the pics and camera just not the shortcut. Thank you.
Thats no problem to put back....

Scroll to the 3rd screen, Open the App Drawer, and then "long-press" the Camera App Icon...it will then appear on the Homescreen. Do the same thing for the Gallery App Icon...Presto! You now have both back.

Also, you can do this another way. Scroll to the screen you want to add the shortcut to, press the Hard Menu Key on the phone (4 squares), Select "Add", then Shortcut, then scroll to the app you want a shortcut to, then select it....done!

OP
ij1936

ij1936

Reaction score
Thanks. What I had done was delete the little window that had the pictures along with the three icons in it at the bottom of the window. A least I've got the camera and gallery icons back, but I did like the window. I was trying to move an icon from one screen to another thinking it works similar to my iPad and when the bin popped up I just moved it there by mistake. Thanks again for your help.

kevinkar

Reaction score
You removed the Motorola Picture Frame Plus widget from your home screen.

Long press any home screen and select Motorola Widgets. Scroll down to the Picture Frame Plus widget and select it. The Gallery will open and you can select a starting picture which will show up in the frame window you want back. That will remain static until you press the Play button and then it will run a slideshow of all your pictures on the phone.

THAT should get you back what you accidentally lost.

OP
ij1936

ij1936

Reaction score
Thank you. This is all new to me and your help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.