Recovery

phatrabbitt

Reaction score
My droid won't accept some roms and my stock launcher forcloses time and time again. What's wrong? If I continue to try new roms will it burn my processor?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My droid won't accept some roms and my stock launcher forcloses time and time again. What's wrong? If I continue to try new roms will it burn my processor?

How did you root and you should check my guide in my signature.

Let me know how you make out.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not believe that changing a base rom will damage your processor.

It would be helpful to know how you rooted, what recovery system you are using, what rom you attempted to install, did you wipe data and cache, did you attempt to install a theme, kernel, and or a launcher.

Mike

OP
phatrabbitt

phatrabbitt

Reaction score
I rooted through easy root and have been mainly using rom manager to download and install different roms. Now that I've found droid forum I'm noticing that I can do the same through this. I went into my recovery after installin liquid 1.9 twice and applyed through that and everything seems to be working great.

Is there any other place where I can find cool themes for liquid to add on or how does that work?....

OP
phatrabbitt

phatrabbitt

Reaction score
I'm using laucher pro and have home switcher already. Its a few different roms that won't work. Not sure off hand which ones. I'm happy with the liquid 1100 kernel and the bb v.5 was also great. Just looking for new ways to improve my droid and how not to f*ck it up. ?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I rooted through easy root and have been mainly using rom manager to download and install different roms. Now that I've found droid forum I'm noticing that I can do the same through this. I went into my recovery after installin liquid 1.9 twice and applyed through that and everything seems to be working great.

Is there any other place where I can find cool themes for liquid to add on or how does that work?....

Check the theme and rom section. Make sure that the theme you want to install is compatible with the rom and make a backup before you install the theme. If for some reason the theme does not install you have a good backup to restore.

Mike