recovery

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. May want to post your question elsewhere on the site for responses. DancingNexus

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! What kind of device do you have and what kind of files are you trying to recover?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the droid forums :) more info would be helpful :thumbup:

OP
K

kathyjoy

Reaction score
droid global

Welcome to Droid Forums!! What kind of device do you have and what kind of files are you trying to recover?

I want to retrieve pictures and music they are there just cannot get them to come back up..

Mx Charles Cox

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mxcox
sometimes you need to sync your account to Google Photos, using your mobile, even if you lost your mobile, you can still access all the photos and contacts.

Billy Beckham

Reaction score
Mistakenly deleted data like contacts, messages, etc. on Android phone? Lost some precious photos unconsciously? MobiKin Doctor for Android is here to help you get back all kinds of lost, deleted data on Android devices within clicks.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
you mean What deleted files? If you have been keeping a backup then it will be easy for you to backup.
The post you quoted was from 2012. Chances are that user is no longer here, probably long resolved this issue.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I'm quite sure they are sitting in the rocking chair tapping away at the screen trying to resolve this issue, and the Bat Ray that won't hold a charge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk