[RECOVERY] [Recovery] RZR SPR-based *update.zips-battery charging-more*

Discussion in 'Raidzero' started by raidzero, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Paulz.malls

Paulz.malls New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been looking for a link with the RZRecovery sbf file at the end of it for a couple of hours. Everything I've clicked until your post has sent me to Rzdroid.com.
    Which appears to be just a page full of ads. & links to more ads. I've run into this kind of dead end before when trying to find roms & other files. Almost gave up
    looking for Odin when I first got my Fascinate.
    I know I'm a noob & not afraid to admit it so can anyone explain why the links end at an ad. page? I Know this question doesn't pertain to this thread but it's
    been nagging me since I started trying to root & flash new stuff to my phone.
    BTW thanks for the working link.

2. MartyMacGyver

MartyMacGyver New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In this case, it looks like raidzero lost the domain for some reason. Usually if you have a popular domain and don't renew it, it'll get gobbled up by scammers, crooks and/or cybersquatters... which seems to be precisely what the result was here.

3. DoctorDeDroid

DoctorDeDroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Which RZR is suitable for the Gnex? There's a ton of stuff at that link and RZR-2.1-sholes doesn't look like what I'm after. There is an "RZR.img" file but I've no idea what's in there.

4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    I'm not sure any of those would work with the current phones. Here's what I use: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=cwmr&c=apps

Download this app and use it to install Unstable's touch based recovery. There are others, in fact quite a few others. Clockwork has a good touch based recovery now and so does TWRP (you should be able to find it on XDA).

Search tags for this page
could not load needed library libc.so for /system/bin/sh
orange sprdroid base
recovery tool spr
recovery tools spr

rzr recovery

rzr recovery android
rzr recovery droid x
rzr-2.0.3-recovery only.sbf
spr recovery
sprecovery download